Hi-flow or Stock Cat. Conv.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gdc2000

Noob
Finally got a header and a Tanabe exhaust system for my car. The current converter on it is about old as dirt and I was going to get another one to replace it because it has a few small holes in it anyways. All I have is a D series SOHc engine and was wondering if it is worth it to pick up a high flow converter or just stick to the stock oem type. Thanks

get a high flow cat from magnaflow new shipped to your door is just 50 bucks

Holy crap that sounds like a deal. Most places around here wanted around $100 or so for the OEM replacement.

Another thing will it make the car any louder? I am not trying to bring too much attention to myself.

it will make it a little more louder but not much at all. it almost the same mabe 2 db louder

and the tanabe i think has 2.5 inch pipe the high flow cat that i just bough is 2.5 inch and it was 50 to my door

it will make it a little more louder but not much at all. it almost the same mabe 2 db louder

Sweet thanks for the info. I will go ahead and order it. It looks like they had a direct fit replacement.

Thanks for the advice on the Tanabe exhaust also. It looks great and was a perfect fit.^_^

Back