Hi from the new guy!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MAXFLOW2

Middle aged Junior Member
Just wanted to say to everyone and intoduce myself.

I am 41 living in Burlington ON Canada, married with a 5 year old son.

I have owned about 30 plus cars, initially muscle cars. I worked for Acura in 93-94 and soon I was hooked. I've driven about every Acura model including the NSX and at 160mph!

I have owned about 12 Integras: many first gens, 2 second gens and 2 gsr's. My daily driver is a 95 GSR. Nicest Acura was my 91 Legend. Sweetest ride was my 00 GSR in vineyard metalic with black leather. Lowered with Apex springs 16's. Car looked nice.

I do ALL my own repairs. I have a 60 gallon air compressor at home 220v and a mig welder.

I race an 89 Integra in an Ice race series in Minden ON. It has the ZC motor, welded diff and has been lightened 400 lbs. It is caged as well. This car made Speedvision this year and can occasionally be seen on Sport Car Revolution.

I will offer advice whenever possible but along with my advice I will offer explanations as to why I recommend anything.

I don't bash anyone who is new as we all were once. I also don't knock anybody for attemting oddball stuff. I wanted to build an 89 Integra with the 91 civic wagon AWD driveline and add my ZC motor and turbo it..... the only reason I won't do this is that the driveline is weak.

Future build:

88-91 Civic with my GSR motor for my icerace series and occasional drag runs.

Jeff.L.:)

Back