Hi guys, I'm back - for a minute...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohcslammer

Hey Hey! The board looks great Brian, glad you guys are doing good. I have an interesting story to share with you all. Wanna hear it? Too bad, here it goes...
So, I sold my civic coupe about a month ago. Got what I wanted for it, I was stoked. I turned around and bought a cheap 91 integra with plans of a ls/vtec and auto-x in mind. The car is a white LS with 5 spd and black leather. Really clean. But the guy I bought it from only owned it for a month and a half. And the car is lowered about 5 inches in the front and like 2 in the back, on some 6 dollar coilovers. And it's on 14 inch rims. :woo: The thing can't even go over speed bumps. And the alignment is way off. (More on this l8r.) So, I tear up the internet with my Visa and 2 weeks l8r some new GroundControl coilovers and tokiko illuminas are at my pad with some super sweet ricer 17s. (Gunmetal with the polished lip :thumbsup: ) Meanwhile, I line up a B16 head and some internals and a clutch. But first I want to put the suspension on. So like a true ricer, I PAY to have it put on. (Gasp!!) After the suspension and rims go on, the guy road tests it. "Wow, your alignment is fucked" is all he can say when he gets back. So, I shell out 50 bux for the 4 wheel alignment and I wait. While watching the guy, I see him get frustrated by the back right wheel. He calls over a few other techs and they all stand around looking at my car. He busts out the flashlight and checks it all over. By this time I'm tripping. I ignore the signs and march into the shop and under my car. "what's up?" I ask afraid he is going to tell me. He simply shines the flashlight on my back right subframe. It's crushed in about an inch. Maybe more. There is no way to align it, it's toed out over 2.5 degrees. Not camber. Toe.
At this point I'm violent. I must have asked this kid 5 times if the car was clean (yes), any accidents (no), clean title (yes) and all the usual questions. You couldn't tell the frame was bent on the test drive because it was so low. And the guy only had the car a little over a month. He MUST have known it was fucked up and just sold it to me. So I'm ready to kill this asian con artist, he can't weigh more than 100 pounds. I call him and verbally accost him worse than I have ever yelled at anyone in my life. I told him I was going to drag him out his house, kick his ass, and so on....
A few days later. I've called lawyers, my parents, anyone that will listen. I managed to get 200 bux out of him with a promise of 200 more this week. I'm pissed. The next day I go to get a pack of smoke's and I stop dead in my tracks. "Where the fuck is my car????"
Now, I live in a rich ass apartment complex and it wouldn't be the first time they had towed my car for parking it illegaly. Only they hadn't. Alarm and everything.
I report it stolen and retire into a stoned haze for a couple hours. Later that day the police called me back to report that they had found my car. A BLOCK FROM THE GUYS HOUSE THAT SOLD IT TO ME. No rims. No stereo. No blocks. On the ground. Ripped the speakers out. Punched out the drivers side door lock. Punched out the ignition. Started it with a screwdriver.
I wont bore you guys with the details of the the impound yard, but it took me 6 days and 320 bux to get it out and I am suing the impound yard too.
So, this is my story... It hasn't even ended yet because I am pretty sure I know where my rims are and I plan on getting them back. Sorry about the long ass story but I needed to vent and we all love to be at work. N-E-ways, hope everyone has been having fun and shit... talk to y'all l8r....
Peace - Shadney

I've fucked people up just for talking shit.
That dude would be seriously dead if he pulled that shit on me.
Yo B, we need a pushin up daisy's smile. that'd be funny.

Get his ass back!!!

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Jul 31 2003, 12:53 PM
that calls for some face time with sweet lady brick if u ask me.

:lol: I would love to make this kid swallow his teeth. Only problem is, I think he will report me to the police. The cops have a video of the guys taking my wheels and stuff because they parked in a parking lot with a video camera. The cop told me it was 2 big black guys and a white girl. I don't believe him tho. But the cops know I think it was this kid that sold me the car. I'm sure they are watching his house. I don't want them to SEE me kick his ass.... :lol:

hey, i have a friend who would be interested in the black leather interior if its in good shape and the car is 2dr........

:eek2: holy shit dude that sucks. do this :boxing: then this :bash: then this :beat: then this :axe: and finally this :nutkick: then this jus to make sure hes still alive :poke: . i would go balistic on his ass, being so close to his house you know he has to be involved somehow.

torture his ass once u catch up with him. get a car battery and a set of jumper cables. hook one side of the jumper cables to the battery and the other side to the guys nuts and shock the living shit outta him. that will teach that asshole a lesson he wont ever forget.

btw: ever thought of getting some friends together and do a stakeout at his place??

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jul 31 2003, 07:41 PM
torture his ass once u catch up with him. get a car battery and a set of jumper cables. hook one side of the jumper cables to the battery and the other side to the guys nuts and shock the living shit outta him. that will teach that asshole a lesson he wont ever forget.

btw: ever thought of getting some friends together and do a stakeout at his place??

sorry that wont work, 12v isnt enough to pass through your body. you can grab both terminals on a batery and it wont do anything. but if you created a short or something im sure itll work :lol:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jul 31 2003, 07:54 PM
sorry that wont work, 12v isnt enough to pass through your body. you can grab both terminals on a batery and it wont do anything. but if you created a short or something im sure itll work :lol:

Uh.. ok- you try it and tell me if it works or not. Voltage doesn't matter on its own- it's the wattage that matters.

Originally posted by jdmcrx89@Jul 31 2003, 08:55 PM
assault rifle!

:werd: That's what im talkin' about!

You don't even have to use it, just swing it in his face until he pisses all over himself and gives you anything you want.

Originally posted by Calesta+Jul 31 2003, 10:35 PM-->
@Jul 31 2003, 07:54 PM

Uh.. ok- you try it and tell me if it works or not. Voltage doesn't matter on its own- it's the wattage that matters.

i know, but i have grabbed both terminals of a car battery befor and it didnt do anything. so thats how i know it wouldnt work.

hey man i just grab both polls on my new battery and it hurts just fien if you have oil on your hands. If you really want to get him back and the cops are watchin here how. Walk up to his house and make liek your giving him a hug the reach down with one hand and squeeze his balls as hard as you can. in about 15 secs he will be passed out and in pain for 2 weeks or more. Trust me it hurts like hell

Back