HI...Im new here!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi...and how do you put pics on your profile....every picture iv tried putting on there always says that there is an error!?!? :shrug2:

pics have to be in jpg (jpeg) format. try making a new albumn and adding pics to an albumn in the gallery

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 29 2004, 01:34 PM
tonicandvodka on aim

:p

TonyD you're so easy..... well your name is added... to one of my lists anyway. ;)

So it's now:

TonyD - 1
Loco - 1

Next comparison? Mechanical abilities... as this is a car board? :p

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Apr 29 2004, 01:04 PM
TonyD - 1
Loco - 1

i think that would be

TonyD - 1
TMirage - 1
Loco - 2

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Apr 29 2004, 01:04 PM

It wouldn't be a comparason. It'd be like Einstein vs. Corky.

Christ, Tony's the one that hooked his fuel rail to his exhaust manifold or some crap...

Yeah, I dunno what it was, but he really fucked up his turbo install. Tony, tell us about how you fucked up your turbo install. :)

And Bay City.... EWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sorry. :(

I grew up in Houston though, so I didn't have it much better. ;)

Yeah Bay City SUX ASS! I absolutely HATE IT HERE, so i cant wait to get the hell out of this town! Houston is a hell of alot better than here. LOL! I lived in Katy for a while, and i loved it...wouodnt mind moving back! :D

lol... The whole state of Texass sucks. Move to the North East. That's where all the cool HS people are, and the weather and country is much more better.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Apr 29 2004, 01:24 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@Apr 29 2004, 01:04 PM

It wouldn't be a comparason. It'd be like Einstein vs. Corky.

Christ, Tony's the one that hooked his fuel rail to his exhaust manifold or some crap...

wow, my first pissing contest on the internet ever !!!!

watch out, because I got horrible aim and like to spray

and to clafiry, i spent 2 months researching the turbo install. asking questions, figuring things out from scratch. i had no prior mechanical knowledge whatsoever.

so on the day of the install, my neighbor across the street, who owns a machine chop offered to take my oil pan over to his shop and tap it "the right way"

coo coo. save me and rsaeini (ray on here) a couple of minutes of work.

since ray and I were busy running the piping and doing the wiring, dipshit takes my oil pan and "taps it"

finally got the install done, and for somer reason when i started the car up....oil shot OUT of the bov.

it was late at night and i was like....what the fuck did i do wrong?

next morning we take off the oil pan, and my idiot fucking neighbor had forgotten to tap the OIL RETURN HOLE.

dumbass.

ok, need to clarify further....

the neighbor also installed the flange on the oil pan, so i had NO way of checking his work. i just automatically assumed he knew what he was doing. i told him to punch 3 holes, thread two for the bolts and one for the oil return.

this dipshit neighbor argued with me over the size of the oil return hole. i told him to match it to the flange, he told me that it didnt matter how big the hole was...

i flat out told him either make it my way, or ill do it myself.

so that litle fiasco was completely out of my control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back