HI, I'm new here...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh.. I DO have VPN, but they don't allow you to VPN through into the company network from a non-secured computer, ie any computer not owned and encrypted by the company and monitored 24/7.

i stand corrected
2 admins and a UR P NES is Tea NY

so which one of you guys is gonna have a "chat" with someone about changing thread titles?
:ph34r:
lol

fling_poo_stand_clear_thumb.jpg

I_Fling_Poo_small.jpg

<----- sitting in air conditioning, at work, while my scion gets detailed for free, and making good money while doing it. management rocks.

don not go in there wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo

bored.jpg

heres my bored at work pic... talking with the office manager... trying to figure out what were going to have for lunch today...

why the hell do all girls take pictures of themselves with those expressions on their face?? Its really starting to get to me :p

What chat about changing titles.... who changes titles? :D

lol... havent decided... I vote for Boston Market... Fast Food FTL!! unless its subway... or freebirds

bored.jpg

heres my bored at work pic... talking with the office manager... trying to figure out what were going to have for lunch today...

puckered up like you took a shot to the face :eek:

Back