Hi Im new.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Logan76

Yeah im a noob. I have a turbo 240sx right now, it has a CA swap and some other stuff. I've owned a few 240's now and I just feel its time to start something new Im looking into getting a civic and swapping in the H22. who knows? I just wanted to introduce myself and tell everyone Hi.:ph34r:

here's one of my favorite pic's , She aint pretty but she gets the job done.
f_75942730133b.jpg

Welcome...H22 in a civic sounds cool, but you lose a lot of cornering ability. I just swapped a j-spec b16 into my Del sol. It's fun, but I would recommend a b series over an h22 any day. I know that's going to get a lot of grief from people, but I like corners. H22 will work, but you need a pretty stout suspension to make it worth while in my opinion. Plus the fab work is a little tough if you aren't a great welder and fabricator.

fab work?? you can get it to bolt in with minimal, or zero, fab work. It only weighs about 60lbs more, it wont hinder your performance THAT much if you work on the suspension futher than springs/shocks.

h22 the hoe.

:wave:

H22 isn't THAT heavy. Get a K if you want to go light!

hey guys I'm new to this site also. I have a 95 Integra LS which I am considering doing a LS/Vtec conversion to for fun. Well I'll be posting up with more questions and comments.

Wait a sec... are you near New York, or in NY ?

Like.. near Danbury ?

Back