Hi, Just Found This Site.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Panzer_M

Hi.

Just came in from HHU(HondaHookup.com) my first board, where I have the same S/N as here. Panzer_M

Basicly looking to get a 1.8 Swap this July after putting the EX's D16 out for retirement.

Haven't picked what to do exactly yet.

My friends want me to go 1.8t with a LS boosted, but I know dick about Boosting Honda engines. reason 1 why I came to this place.

I want to go with a B18c1 or JDM B18c and build it up or maybe go with a Supercharger which I think is easier than a Turbo setup atleast for me atleast.

fc3a2f4c.jpg

fc3a352b.jpg

fc6eb0a3.jpg

welcome to the board :)
SCs really arent worth the money for the gains you get :(

SC = $$$$.... gains

welcome :D
nice coupe

yea it's from a EK9, my gauge cluster is from a EK4(Prob my favorite Civic/Honda)

for mods right now all I have is

POS ShortRam w/K&N filter

that's it for engine mods for the D16.

Tokico/Neuspeed combo....yea....switching out the neuspeeds out for Tein soon.
SpoonSports Front Strut bar
15" Rota Slipstreams
Kumho 712 205/50/15s

plus JDM folding mirrors, my roommate considered this a mod, i considered it "being tired of people hitting my mirrors in parking lot desperation"

yea, i'm loving that steering wheel, VERY nice! :thumbsup: lookin good man, love the black slips with a silver car :)
welcome to hondaswap, home of the picture whores!

ahhhhh panzer your here too. I see you on hhu all the time you and your post. but dont you live in fl because i live in fl on the west coast in brooksville.

Originally posted by blaznazn@May 4 2003, 10:19 PM
ahhhhh panzer your here too. I see you on hhu all the time you and your post. but dont you live in fl because i live in fl on the west coast in brooksville.

Orlando, I am either in Orlando or over at Cocoa Beach normally.

Back