hi new here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6fc3s

hi, i had a name on here like 3 years ago, and i don't have my old e-mail anymore. just wanted to introduce myself and everything...
i live in LA, go to LSU, daily driver is a 93 hatch si it's got a hi flow cat, short ram intake and cat back exhaust. 1pc head lights, foglights and red and white tail lights. i have a project car me and my dad are working on. It's a 86 rx-7. we took out the rotary and are putting in a 350 chevy sb :D I have the block built and the heads are being built right now, the mount kit is on back order eh and the intake manifold and 4 barrel carb are on order right now...

-danny

yeah, next time i'm in town, i'll try and get a digi and take some pics... my dad is really excited cuz he grew up working and messin with these engines

-danny

T 13b > 350 :) but hey, good luck and welcome back

chb504 i think... i was going to swap a gsr in the hatch and i started buying parts for it in about july then my friend was willing to sell me the rx-7 for 350 since he was going to boot camp... and i thought about it hard and decided no replacement for displacement right??? haha

Yeah, the 13B is a great engine for the RX7 - But you missed the nuance there. IT's a 1986. Fuck that motor. I would drop a 3S motor from a 1988 Corolla Value Edition in it.

Good luck with the project, I do V8 swaps too so if you need any help drop a line

-> Steve

Back