hi. new memeber

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm_ek

MIDNIGHT MULISHA
hi just signed up. thought i would introduce myself. im from the uk. not sure if im the only one. i am just finishing off a b16a2 engine swap into my ek3. didnt go aswell as planned due to money and tight time restrictions but im nearly there now.

just a few pics of the car.

163636925.jpg

155215839.jpg

do you guys not get them there. thats what the standard bumpers are here.

cool didnt relise that. there 2 a penny here. alot of people tend to take the black bumpstrip off and smooth it over

i have seen them on a site over there called heeltoe auto. marcus is a good guy. he just sorted me out with an engine bracket i couldnt find.

Welcome to the site...and yes....Marcus is the man. What he has done to the 1st gen CRX/ 3rd gen civic hatchback community...words alone cant decribe what he's done.

jdm_ek said:
cool didnt relise that. there 2 a penny here. alot of people tend to take the black bumpstrip off and smooth it over

Isnt it funny how Americans try to change there rides to look jdm etc etc and for instance in UK they try to make the bumpbers like ours... hmmm funny, i guess its everyone attempting to be unique?

Black Widow g2 said:
I think we should set up trading posts for parts like that... lol

where, iceland? lol

marcus is a good guy. i've bought tons of stuff from him in the days...

welcome to the site buddy. hope to see you stick around.

Back