Hi, regarding my car..yeah it was stolen.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Go with something other than Honda. Too many ricers and theives are into Hondas.

sorry to hear about that. It looked nice in person when I saw it that time. Car thieves suck = :moon:

I gotta go to B'Port in December for Fed Jury Duty, i got a bad feeling mines gonna get yanked while im inside.

-Chris

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Nov 13 2003, 06:59 PM
sorry to hear about that. It looked nice in person when I saw it that time. Car thieves suck = :moon:

I gotta go to B'Port in December for Fed Jury Duty, i got a bad feeling mines gonna get yanked while im inside.

-Chris

Dont worry about it, there is a secure parking lot 3 mins walk from the courthouse....the rich lawyers need a place to park their expensive hot cars for the day as well, and it's only $6, but if I remember correctly, the parking is free to the jourers. give me a call when your in the area, it's only 5-7 mins from my place.

sure clayton, i gotta go there Dec. 11, so i'll be there all day :angry:

-Chris

The title was so long that when I was editing it, I just fixed the first part of the title. Oh well.

Wow. Maybe they took your car for an out of state cruise. Like to Florida. :(

Last night I get a call at about midnight, it was the Waterford Police, they have found my car, it's in NJ, as for details on wether it's totaled or not, I dont know, was a very quick conversation, once i see the car i'll let everyone know...

-Celia

Good luck Celia. No matter what, at least in finding your car, you can get some closure. Did the police dust for fingerprints?

So far as I know, the dashboard is gone, cd unit gone, ignition is toasted, they didn't say much about anything else.... I still haven't gone down there yet....

Celia, I have to go to the airport at Teterboro, NJ on Tuesday to pick up a rescue dog and bring him to the Cape. If they let me, want me to take some pics of your car for you? I should have some extra time to do that around noon.

Actually, if you want to and have Tuesday off, I can take you down to NJ with me. Right now, I don't know when the plane lands that I am meeting.

Or I can give a separate ride down this week if you want.

What does your insurance company want you to do? Don't they want to have it towed so that they can see it for themselves?

Awwww Martine, thank you soo much!!! I'm gonna wait until the insurance calls me to go down there, i dont wanna take 2 trips...

I hope your not upset, because you can even ask Rob, I get really sick during car trips..... If i'm driving i'm ok, but if i'm in the passenger or backseat, me = sick big time.... ;/

Celia, if for any reason you do need a ride, let me know. Ask ANYONE, everyone knows that I love to drive. I live for roadtrips. And if you want, I'll even let you drive, I trust you. B)

Back