Hi, regarding my car..yeah it was stolen.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 3 2003, 09:11 AM
maybe we should setup a gumball? :)

:werd:
im down :D
ive always wanted to drive cross country

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 2 2003, 06:56 PM
Celia, if for any reason you do need a ride, let me know. Ask ANYONE, everyone knows that I love to drive. I live for roadtrips. And if you want, I'll even let you drive, I trust you. B)

martine is a great driver! B)

Well I went to Nj on Weds. and saw my car... I cried.. lol... I didn;t have a camera with me so I bought my camcorder.... The car didn't look too good.. If you look inside, there isn't much, just wiring and some metal.... I couldn't even pop my hood, just an ugly site..... Just thought I'd give a heads up...

Darnit Celia, I'm so sorry that your car's so trashed. What does your insurance company want to do with it? Is it totalled? :(

They didn't tell me yet whether or not it's totaled yet... I hope to buy a new car by Christmas, so I hope they give me a definate answer within the next week or so... I have gone without a car for 1 month and 10 days. That's a long time... and I mentioned that in a message I left to my claimsperson.... So if it is totaled should I buy a Jetta or Golf.. lol....

get a Jeep Cherokee....they don't have a record for people stealing them, they run good, a little high on the gas milage, and they can be quite a comfertable ride if you set them up right. plus...with the way this winter might get...I think you might not be able to drive any car that is not 4X4...on somedays....

Hell, my Jeep already saved my ass this season...out of all the cars I got...it's the only one that made it out of the driveway....

for sure, saved my ass too! :lol: thanks! and your jeep has those huge swampers on it.

if you go vw, get a gti. :D then you can go thuggin'. gotta be black.

So the insurance leaves me a voicemail yesterday, and I guess they're going to fix my car......... It's gonna be weird sitting in my seats again, and having the thought that someone else farted on my seats....

Make sure the auto body place gives your car a good detailing. Have them spray some new car smell inside too and take it from there...

Hey girlie! I just read your sig. Congrats to you and Robbie!
9-18-2004 - The day I become Mrs. CivicSleeper98... :)

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 13 2003, 07:14 PM
get a Jeep Cherokee....they don't have a record for people stealing them, they run good, a little high on the gas milage, and they can be quite a comfertable ride if you set them up right. plus...with the way this winter might get...I think you might not be able to drive any car that is not 4X4...on somedays....

Hell, my Jeep already saved my ass this season...out of all the cars I got...it's the only one that made it out of the driveway....

Just keep some cardboard with ya to put underneath it if you park in somebody's driveway who doesn't like oil leaks... ;) They all do it...

"Jeeps don't leak oil. They mark their territory"

;) :)

Back