hi there!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondadude141

¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ
So i might as well introduce myself, my name is Matt, i live in fort worth TX, and ive been around honda's my whole life and know quite a bit about them, im involved in one other forum and was introduced to this forum by BrutalB83 So far i do like it. I have a 97 accord SE and i haven't really done much to it, i redid the interior speaker's with pioneer 3 ways, and a pioneer cd deck, i have an ebay header and a 3A racing muffler that i bought to pass inspection last year but other than that thats pretty much it!

~Matt~

Did Brutal tell you we broke up his relationship ?

haha... that was a good thread!

anywho...

:wave: welcome... Im from Fort Worth too.
:ph34r:

*edit*
interesting, I was in there saturday afternoon.

Last edited:
haha... that was a good thread!

anywho...

:wave: welcome... Im from Fort Worth too.
:ph34r:

*edit*
interesting, I was in there saturday afternoon.

oh really? someone actually from forworth??? wow, thats a first lol, what pepboys were you in because i work in lake worth not camp bowie(hwy 80)

oh really? someone actually from forworth??? wow, thats a first lol, what pepboys were you in because i work in lake worth not camp bowie(hwy 80)

Thats the one that I was in... I live over by TCC off of old decatur rd im over off boat club right now... Where did you go to school?

Back