Hi To All Here @ Honda Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

coupe216

Just to say hi to all at Honda Swap. Seems this is the site I have been looking for for a while, well ever since I got my Rover 216 Coupe with a D-series Honda Engine.
This is my first Honda powered car and so far I am very impressed with it. Most of the British Cars are not exactly know for there reliability but I have had no such problems so far with my Honda Based Rover.

Please be gentle with me, I am very new to Honda Engine's but have lots of experience in Turbo'd Rover Engines.

I hope to learn alot here and hope that some day I can help someone with what I have learned from you guys.

Anyway enough of this chit chat - Time to get down to business with me 1000 questions (Mostly to do with VTEC - Surprize !!!)

Hope to get to know a few of you on here very soon.

BTW - Great Site :worthy:

Regards

Chris

Hi. Welcome to hondaswap

What engine does car have eactly. Does it have VTEC? What year is it (have no fucking clue about rovers other then they power the Lotus Elise)

Sorry to bitch at you on your first post but at hondaswap, we dont allow pictures in your signature, it takes up too much bandwith.

Hi There Guys,

Siggy has been sorted (see Below :) )

The Rover I have is a 1993 Rover 216 Coupe, Powered be a Nasp, Non-VTEC Engine, D16Z2. 16valve SOHC.
Rover changed from the D-series to the K-series (I Think) in about 1995 on>

Though my car does not have VTEC - this is what I "Hope" to sort very soon. With the help of you VTEC Gods !!

I live in Cambridgeshire - About an hour drive from Cambridge.

Thanks for the warm welcome as well.....Sorry about the siggy thing.

Regards

Chris

the K series didn't exist till about six yrs later 2001?? Might have been a B-series, which would be a worthwhile pursuit if you wanna show them rudeboyz what's up. It will be cool to speak with someone from England again, just remember it's tires not tyres on this side of the pond :D

A Couple of Pictures of my Car...

coupe1.jpg

d16z2.jpg

Funny you should say that about the spelling of Tires, thats how I alway spell it !!!! fed up with people telling me it's Tyres...lol :p

Regards

Chris

Welcome aboard, hey is that cooking show "nigela bites" popular in England???? And if it is, is she chunky or skinny.

Milan

welcome to honda swap i wish i lived in england you guys get real type "R"s there
i never heard of a "rover" but it looks cool and hey it's got a honda engine so it's all good and bring on those questions ;)

the K series engine hes talking about isnt the honda K series... its Rovers own K series engine ... (also the engien that happens to power the Lotus Elise)

BTW welcome to HS

Originally posted by 97civic@May 14 2003, 09:16 PM
welcome to honda swap i wish i lived in england you guys get real type "R"s there
i never heard of a "rover" but it looks cool and hey it's got a honda engine so it's all good and bring on those questions ;)

come on man, like range rover, or land rover??

Hey, i don't care if this is out of bounds or anything but man, when i watch her show I want to give her my recipe from behind :eek: :p

Milan

I think it's the accent that gets me or the fact that she can cook not like 90% of these mac & cheese bitches in the STATES.........

Milan

I talk to quite a few ladies in Glasgow, that work with Hilton Hotels, the company I work with. Their accent is the sweetest thing since synthetic oils.

Oh, and welcome to the site, sir.

Back