hi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxless

what up PEEEEEEOOOPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEE im new in town lookin for my parents no but seriously didnt find a forum to introduce myself so here i am whatup

oooo ok i didnt know what you were talking about thought you were being a meanie nah man thats a quote from joe dirt one of my favs

You're from Houston? Don't post up anything that you own, unless you want it stolen.

And welcome. What side of town?

actually i live in atascocita north east outside of belt 8 and i wish someone would steal this pos mustang

Go park it in my old apartment complex off of 1960 & Cypress Station...I had 2 bikes and a car stolen in less than a year from there.

i got an o2 kawi zx9 but i fuked off the key jumping out of a lift the key snagged and bent i need to call a locksmith but anyways what kind of bikes did you have

hate to burst you bubble but theres more than one 1960 and 45 and the one in harris county is known as spring

ok ok im sorry i have a 2002 kawasaki zx9r motorcycle but i messed up the key when i jumped out of a sissor lift at work . now thats how you tanqueray

Last edited:
hate to burst you bubble but theres more than one 1960 and 45 and the one in harris county is known as spring

1960 only meets 45 at one spot...and if you had been there, you would've gotten the joke about it being 'new new orleans'...

:thumbsdown:

and it's not actually Spring, either...the zip code (77090) is Houston. Spring doesn't actually start until a bit further north.

i got an o2 kawi zx9 but i fuked off the key jumping out of a lift the key snagged and bent i need to call a locksmith but anyways what kind of bikes did you have
I had an 01 R6 and an 04 R1 that were stolen. I also had an 01 929 that I sold to get out of jail, and right now I've got an 06 636.

Last edited:
Back