hi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok ok snap i didnt see the new new part i gotcha

ok but ive been there many times not that bad is it i know gunspoint is a few min away

That's what I thought on the first few visits before I moved in. I assure you, it's a LOT worse than it first appears.

Gunspoint isn't much better.

well im thinking about moving into timber lane in between hardy and aldine westfield north of 1960 know anything about that area

dude, you gotta stop this. You've given him enough info to kill you and assume your Identity.

He said that these areas are shit for things getting stolen - and advised you to protect yourself, by NOT giving details away on the intarnets !

I'd stay north of Cypresswood if I were you, unless it's a really nice neighborhood. The problem with this part of town (northside) is all the NOLA's and UTI punks.

I must've missed it.

Hit up superbikemoto.com and motohouston.com for some badass houston-area sportbike forums. Tell 'em Wil sent ya.

Last edited:
the asi boys been there wheres the new spot now its been awhile i always met up at the bucks on 249

asi is long dead. most of the 'spots' are invite-only these days. I don't usually ride the bike inside the city anymore, only late-night backroad twisty runs and an occasional sunday morning ride.

invite only huh that sucks asi was so tyte i miss it i never stunt noob to all that but its cheap entertainment. so they still got spots to stunt ?

Back