hi?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey sol i been ok just working my arse off. how r u?
HI B!!!!!!!! How is the skinny bitches treating ya?
Yes i still rock honda's and also i just bought a bike. I think thats gonna be my new addiction for awhile.

ps- i don't need the whole " Oh B = pissed off" .... I think i get it when it says " admin" under his name.

Yeah i got my first bike the other day - 92 gsxr 600. I swear i will always get old school for life.

B- you need a real woman! Someone with some meat on them bones. I can't imagine taking a girl on a date knowing she's gonna throw it up later :p jk B

I paid 2600 and it came with 2 helmets. It only has like 15k miles on it. Bikes in awesome shape for as old as it is. I paid a little much BUT its hard to find bikes that can pass inspection and be put on the road asap here. most people sell stunt bikes or salvaged title bikes. This one is clean and i love it. I got her off craigslist.

the 92 GSXR... isn't that what Vanilla Ice rides ?

LMAO how the fuck have you been? Iono I might stick around awhile. I just get bored and leave and then come back. I just kinda missed forums and when I got my bike I started messing around on forums again and decided to come back to some oldies but goodies.

nah I believe his was a 750.

it was a 91 GSXR 1100

the 750 had different air inlets below the lights, the 750 didnt have the spoiler looking thing behind the rear seat, and the 750 didnt have dual exhausts

the movie came out in 1991, and it isnt a 1990 GSXR because those didnt have the cover piece in front of the headlights (they were just exposed round lights)

icebike.gif

LMAO how the fuck have you been? Iono I might stick around awhile. I just get bored and leave and then come back. I just kinda missed forums and when I got my bike I started messing around on forums again and decided to come back to some oldies but goodies.

Nice, as a person who is so old school they made fun of me when I was a noob, you are always welcome :D.

Back