Hi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hehehe welcome. nice car... agree with the wing comments... :)

and, i quite fancy the way the british speak. lol but, i wonder... does he add the 'u' to colour, and favourite?

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 21 2005, 06:40 PM
hehehe welcome.  nice car... agree with the wing comments... :)

and, i quite fancy the way the british speak.  lol  but, i wonder... does he add the 'u' to colour, and favourite?
[post=449185]Quoted post[/post]​

Certainly Do, My Favourite Colour is Grey... :blink: ..Thanks for the welcome...:toot:

Wing has been removed (Does look quite nice ;) ), but has made a mess of the boot (Trunk) lid, looks like I will be giving the Civic a respray in the next week or so.. :eek:

Regards

Chris

gray or silver? there is a difference... isn't your car horizon gray? like the g2. one of my 'favourite' integra 'colours'... :)

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 21 2005, 09:27 PM
gray or silver? there is a difference... isn't your car horizon gray?  like the g2.  one of my 'favourite' integra 'colours'... :)
[post=449274]Quoted post[/post]​

Hiya Ms Star,

I thought my Civ. was Pewter Grey but then if it is this Horizon grey then that would explain why the damn touchup pen is slightly darker. Need to find the correct colour as I will be Spraying the entire car next week. Time for a fresh up..

Must admit though, I do love the colour but was also thinking of spraying her Silver... :huh:

Does look much better without the spoiler (Wing) though, not sure what else to do. Anyone have any sites etc that I could go and get inspiration from, seems the craze here in the UK at the moment is to have the biggest front bumper with vast amounts of mesh, I personally love the standard bumper. You USA guys certainly know how the get the look that I am struggling to find.. :worthy:
Regards

Chris

Back