hi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's going pretty well. feeling a bit post whorish before this gets locked the fuck up?

how's the wife?

not yet...depends on this damn strike...

but I can now send her out to get me beer.... :p

damn, you're bored out of your mind with this strike huh?

so questions for you, did the military bring you to japan?
and how did you get into aircraft mechanics?

and wtf does this say? i think you already told me once...
俺の奥さん ちょーーカワイイ
わいは毎日ドリフトに行きたいんやー
めっちゃ遅い車運転してるでーしかしー

I grew up in the back of my dads napa store...then he got me into the Civil Air Patrol...and there I got into planes...and then the Air Force...and guess what...I work on cars...and I like planes..so they made me an F-15 crew chief. The Air Force shipped me to Japan for my duty station...when I got sepperated...I stayed there for a few more years.

Id translate it..but I can't see Japanese on my computer...until someone brings by a windows XP pro cd...then I can install the IME...and read kanji again...(cough)...chris..(cough)

I only have the ultra rare crx rear garnish...not the reflective one...but the Mugen one...and it's the only one in known existance...prolly the only one in America.

The "DOHC SPORTS" one, the "CRX PRO" one or the one that says "Mugen"?

Quoted post[/post]]
and wtf does this say? i think you already told me once...
俺の奥さん ちょーーカワイイ
わいは毎日ドリフトに行きたいんやー
めっちゃ遅い車運転してるでーしかしー

Bablefish translated it as:

We lady ちょ - the ーカワイイ わ it is and everyday would like to go to the drift it is and - the め っ ちゃ slow car it drives being, but - -

BEER!!! Hooray beer. Im going to a Pimps and Hoes Birthday party in about 30 minutes and i can't wait to get stupid.

I only have two more corona's left :cry:

Then it a full bottle of sake in front of me.... :p

The dust in the garage is insane.... :mad:

3 days cleaning the shit up...and I'm not even half done. :mad:

Back