Hi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

-zak-

Hey everyone, obviously new here, been lurking for a few weeks now as I'm getting ready to attempt my first swap. I have a Teal 1995 DX hatch that I just blew up the motor at the track. I autocross my car and plan on doing many more track days after I get my swap done.

This site is awesome, and I love how it's pretty laid back, I hardly ever see flames that are standard issue on some other honda-related forums. =] I'm getting a B18C hmotorsonline and I'll have a few questions I'm sure as I move along, but I'll be sure to ask those in the appropriate forums.

Thanks again for these great forums!

We still have our share of conflicts...

But welcome to HondaSwap! I'm glad to see another person here who actually tracks their car.

I'm sure any collectoin of people trying to share information are going to have their conflicts, but hey that's the internet.

As far as Tracking goes, I blew up my car on the very first event, but in my defense we did just get our first ever local race track here in Utah Miller Motorsports Park but I hope to see many more track days in the future. On a side note, the next one is September 8th, so I'm hoping to have my swap done by then =]

Back