Hi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mr.Gerbil

Check your six
Noob here from washington state. I drive an old school 86 CRX DX. Cosmetically its completely stock, but ive done the Fuel injection conversion, and DOHC ZC swap, plus an NX wet kit. Running the 50 shot currently. Just a cheap daily driver, but fun at the same time. I see the 3g and 1st gen civic forum has some mis information floating around in it and i think i could help out a bit.

:wave:

3G Civics are cool. :thumbsup: Got any pics? That's a hell of a lot of work!

Any input you can give would be wonderful. Feel free to start posting your experiences any time. :)

heres a couple pics of how it currently sits, minus the Works which were too big in my opinion... Now they are on my Girlfriends EF hatch :D. Wish i had more pics of the messy engine bay because that ones old and crappy, but i guess all you need to do is add nitrous solenoids and you'll get it. Ive since tucked some wires and stuff but the engine bay is so small on these cars, theres hardly any room to do anything. Best ive run at the track is 13.7 @101 mph on crappy street tires.

Lowringsoon.jpg

2006_0107Image0018.jpg

2005_1005Image0004.jpg

Last edited:
Back