hi

what engine should i get

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hi how u guys doin im 14 and im kinda new but know enough abt hondas that i wanna get to be able to learn from u guys from swaping to rebulding stuff . before my bro died he was gona give me a 97 honda civic ex 4 door and i wanna know (when i get 1) how to fix,swap,and tune it. so if comeing here was a good idea i hope some1 could tell me plz thankz

everything you have up there will work, and is surely better than the d16 thats in there now...

it really comes down to your budget...

You don't have the budget.

For a B series swap, you have to have $4000 just sitting there, ready to be spent for a successful project. I would go D-series head swap, learn and take it from there.

My friends wanted to start big, and they wound up in failure. I started small and got bigger, and my projects were successes. I say keep it simple until you really know your shit, then bite off the big ones.

a K swap will take you either $12,000 or 4 years, if you're lucky. People do K swaps who have been doing this sort of thing for 10+ years. -> I <- have been doing this for 10+ years, and I wouldn't attempt a K swap.

Back