hi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I'm back again.

Back in NJ.

I have an 07 Civic...who woulda thought?

Yea, I'm tryin, Came back to turn myself in, but I kinda fucked up out there too.

I have to do 40 days in the county then a couple years probation, but it shouldn't be too bad. I work for the gas company and they're holding my job, I'm moving to PA in december so thats a step up.

nah, I just get myself in too much trouble over here, no matter what I do. I also still have my house in PA, I'll be right around you. Good ole Milford.

thanks.

yea, I defenitly experienced new shit in CO.

I can't own a gun because I got caught in NJ with a weapon.

Sounds to me that it doesn't matter where you go, you still find and get yourself into trouble. Just grow up, man.

But, welcome back. :wave:

I was doing real well in CO. I had a union job, making too much money for my own good, met this girl, and eventually I ended up spending a lot of my time and money on a drug we don't see much of on the east coast, it went WAY down hill from there.

PA is the only place I've been able keep myself out of trouble. Regardless, with everything I've gone through, I really figured out things defenitly need to change.

Well...how was your status for getting into the services...if you like guns, money, travel, and you always sound like you have a head on those shoulders...talk to the Judge, and go do a few years and they will set you on the right path....at least 4 years drug free, and making money with no rent.

it might not be too late....

And plenty of us here will vouch that it will not be a waste of 4 years of your life.

Back