Hi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been posting here as much as I used to. After I came back home from Canada Larson, my golden retriever wasn't feeling well. I took him to the vet and they discovered that he had oral melanoma, a deadly type of cancer. My vet bills ran up to $5100 in surgeries and cell injections. After all of that nothing saved my baby. I had to put him down and cried most of the day, grown ups do cry. It hasn't been the same without him here. I guess money can't buy happiness because as much money as I threw at the doctor it just didn't do a thing. Ofcourse my car is still not even started, its still a pos v6 but I did manage to aquire a nitrous kit to keep me busy in the meantime. The guy selling me the motor is still holding it until I get more money together. Hopefully everything has been going well with you all.
sigpic11086_14.gif.jpg

welcome back bro. sorry to hear about your dog Larson. i also cried when we had to put my Golden Retriever named Katie to sleep so i can definately sympathize with ya. putting down a pet you love is a tough thing to do. anywho, starting a build on a car takes time bro. good luck man and glad your back!

Man, this brings back memories of my baby, Coal. He had an intestinal bloat and we had no money to save him after the first 2 he had. He came into my Dad's shed, laid his head in my Dad's lap and said his goodbyes... then walked out of the shed and yelped as he fell to the ground.

Grown ups DO cry. I'm sorry to hear about your baby. Good to have you back, we are glad you're around. :) Wanna see how the 'POS' is going. ;)

Back