hick-hop??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i listen to alot of music. new rock, classic rock,alternative,punk,EVEN OLD COUNTRY like Johnny cash. But i cant stand the new country. Everyone wanted to be ghetto in the past(still happening) and now everyone wants to be a redneck. Thats why i dont listen to new country or rap. ITS ALL FAKE! And cownboy troy is a disgrace to EVERY RACE...............IMO

Actually, I kinda like it. I'm going to have to hunt down more of his stuff. His site says that he's a Dallas native and graduated from UT Austin, so that makes him OK in my book.

:)

Originally posted by Taco15@Jul 31 2005, 07:10 PM
i listen to alot of music. new rock, classic rock,alternative,punk,EVEN OLD COUNTRY like Johnny cash. But i cant stand the new country. Everyone wanted to be ghetto in the past(still happening) and now everyone wants to be a redneck. Thats why i dont listen to new country or rap. ITS ALL FAKE! And cownboy troy is a disgrace to EVERY RACE...............IMO
[post=533733]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :withstupid: except i listen to rap, you can always tell the fake from the real people by listening closely to them and looking at them.

Back