HID question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

commador

If I run an d2r bulb in my stock reflector housing will it cause alot of glare and blind the oncoming drivers?? Ive read of reflectors taht can be mounted to the bulb to prevent this. Also, what is the light output of the d2r as compared to the d2s? If this option is a bad idea, I can get a d2s bulb. Thing is, which projectors fit best in a 92 civic housing? I dont want to get clear projector lenses. The reason I want to keep stock is the install of the projector looks messy sometimes and the fluted glass will prevent the projector from being seen easily, but still permit good output. Ive had people tell me that the cut off will be a little fuzzy but I dont care about that.

EDIT: I know I wont have high beams, so I suppose I could get an aftermarket projector off ebay cheap, but If I did that in order to keep the high beams, how would I wire it so the HID's stay on when the highs come on and the highs only come on when they are suppose to?

Back