Hide and Seek

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yoshi

On the weekends my buddies and I play hide and seek in our cars on the main

cruising strip in our town. The rules are pretty simple Person stays at base for 3

mins. while we hide, every where on the 1/2 mile strip is fair game but you must

stay within the confines of the main road (ie no taking back roads to evade

someone). You can't do anything illegal (speed, reckless driving, ect). To tag, all

the person has to do is flash his lights directly on you. This sounds easy but if you

drive by someone and don't see them hiding they are pretty much able to get back

to base unless you can get behind them. To add to the thrill we have about 5 cops

that cruise the street and if you flash them they get really pissed and usually pull

you over but they can't write you a ticket. oh and the game only works at night. i

was just wonderin if any of you guys do anything like this?
:zzz: :blah:

:cliffs:
1. we play hide and seek in our cars

:zzz: :blah:

sounds like something i woulda done back in highschool....

that or drive by and shoot out my enemies car windows @ 2am :ph34r:

to each their own. we would but our 1/8th mile is closed for now (texas weather screws us over). this is the next best thing to do cause we're not gonna street race

damn..i prefer the whole get drunk and laid type deal on my weekends..i love going to Rutgers..mad bitchs but 50% supossidly have STD's :shrug2:

HAHA, we SO used to do taht all the time, there was this super nerdy kid in a sentra and one night we told him to go hide in our sub-division really good and we would look for him, so we just went back home and chilled, all night long for hours on end we would call him - " DUDE!! where are you hiding? you better stay there cuz your doing a really good job and well find you, just dont move!" hahha, that was so funny.

Heh I think that sounds kinda fun, it'd be neat in a subdivision or some other multi-road area with alot of cars. :)

I did the same thing but with go-carts on our land. We have about 5 go-carts and 125 acres and we would hide in huge brush piles etc. etc. One time I got ran off the road and did about 3 barrel rolls with the go-cart landing on my ankle. Man, i really miss those days i could go on for hours about all of the fun stuff that went down there (there was about 3 hondas killed there by jumping them (~5 ft off the ground) or taking out oak trees. Theres still a ford tempo sitting out there that pretty much just melted together on us.

I played Paintball tag all the time in highschool, with the cars.

Also in high school, all my friends had CBs in the car. We would split up, say 2 or 3 to a car, and cruise hang outs while doing a "marco/polo" thing with the radios. We would get strong signal, find the other car and the first to announce the find on the radio won. The winner took the loser's beer. And the loser had to cruise around and find someone with beer.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Feb 13 2004, 07:49 PM
I played Paintball tag all the time in highschool, with the cars.

I've been hit with paintballs... don't they hit hard enough to dent the car, or at least ding it a little? I'd go ballistic if someone hit my car with a paintball. :)

You guys are pussies... we play sleeping bag car tag... that's where we get into sleeping bags head first and drive around in a big field 'till we hit someone.

Back