HID's keep blowing fuse

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and neither can you!!!!! since some "HONDAS" have a "V6" so it has "HEADERS"

And when was the last time you put a V6 in a Civic? This car certainly doesn't have a V6 in it. I didn't forget that there were different motors outside of the B, D, H, and K series motors. I was just being specific towards his particular "build".

I may not be the most educated Honda person out there, but I am certainly not so naive that I think all Honda engines are the same.

i never put a v6 in a "civic" and never claim to put a v6 in a civic. but the accords and ridgeline and others have the v6, and then you got the acura line.

but when you say hondas have a header.
hondas is plural and means more than just "civic" you could have said "honda" or "honda civic"

and when you call the header - "headers" is pretty common. I even once in a while say headers.

Perhaps I was too vague in my assumptions. I tend to just associate a typical "swap" or "mods" to your basic 4 cylinder motor.

Youtube is a place that I would expect to see your car on. That isn't a place to hate, it's a place to laugh at people like you that can't do things right the first time.

This is a public internet forum. If you don't like the opinions and advice of others, leave. Nobody will care or miss you if you go.

If you knew the product you got was cheap, why did you bother installing them? Why not sell them to some other ricer, which I am sure you know many, and get something worthwhile?

And how is it possible to have headers on your car? You must have some uber-rare mAdTyTeJdM motor if you have more than one header under the hood. Makes you look retarded when you claim that there is nothing "cheap" on your car, yet you can't even remember that Honda's only have one header.

first of all i was not talking to you , i was talking to the german guy because he always talk trash.. but that was nice for defending you bitchhh. or man :super:.... and my bad for writing an extra S on header:gives:.. i dont care to write perfect .. im 100% sure that you hav wrote something wrong here on this web.. thats it im not replying back so dont bather -----> .

The "German guy" happens to have useful information that you could obtain quite easily if you were to search.

And once again, if you don't like what I have to say, leave. It's a public forum.

Back