Hidy-ho !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

280hp v6... nothing special.

and hi :)

Damn....5 years and all I get is a "hi" ?

I see how it is...

and p.s. I was NOT talking shit about you that one time. I swear on everything not sacred to me. I forget the exact details.....but you got the wrong idea. serious !!

:oops:

Depends on how you look at it, my old TL was rated at 270 (Honda's older rating system) with 270 its pretty much the fastest car in a straight line in its class.

Later years that same motor put out 258hp with the new rating system from honda.

the Type S is 286 using the newer rating, so if we go back to Hondas power ratings based in 2005 the Type S would be closer to 300ish

The thing that makes the TL motor so great is unlike the other cars in its class, the TL motor makes power that just keeps gaining and gaining and gaining all the way to redline. the 05 BMW C330/328 as with the A4s all made great power up til around mid RPM then up top they fall flat on their faces. Leaves you wondering if you should shift early or wait til redline?

shit early...if in a car with the n54 tt motor (135,335,535). Suposedly it is "safety feature" so morons wont damage their motor. In my car, some sort of lag happened at ~6.5k and redlines at 8 (i think...I dont remember). Same goes with Dinan tune....takes 2nd gear for boost to come on, then drops off SHARPLY according to a dyno I saw. I would be running the JB3 piggyback, but it voids the warranty and these cars are extremely expensive to fix. (Dinan gives full warranty).

by, it I'm not making sense here, I'm kinda sorta high. stressful day, wasn't going to smoke weed......not good for you.....but whaddya know? here we are and I'm stoned. Been working on this 20 sack now for well over 2 months. I'm not a stoner.

p.s. I feel like making a few funnies....is there still a "NSFW funny pics thread? No nudity, but plenty of everything else.

Got a ton of funny pics to post.

I CAN HAS ELEVATED PERMIZZIONS?

:)

I'm telling you....I got some real funny shit for you guys, and I promise you haven't seen these pics yet. (no nudity, but like I said before, plenty of "everything else".) completely NSFW.

These are my prized pics.

and just to be respectful to B...

you guys cool if I hang out in this section of the forums? Promise not to go overboard....but I still got the same f-ed up sense of humor.

welcome back buddy, now that cel is AWOL we could use a little controversy around here. silverchild is still around and pops his head in every now and then.

just mention obama or the oregon ducks and he'll chime in.

Grr....I can't message anyone.

B:

Is Jeffie the guy with his own food related website? (I know someone on here used to run a website with recipies).

Anyways, I'm starting a new food review website and can you give that person my old email address so I can get in touch with them?

thanks

or somehow send me a PM so I can send you my current email address?

thanks !

oh hai all.

Ya silverchild....that guy was hella cool.

Hrm...let me try....

COMRADE OBAMA
COMRADE OBAMA
COMRADE OBAMA
(black jesus)

See if that draws him out....

Thanks Jeffie, is there a way I can contact you via your website?

I can't edit my posts....

Anyways, forgot to mention that I'm designing a food website for this smoking hot Hawiian chick. Doing videos and all. That's what I wanted to talk to you about. :)

Back