1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High Flow Fuel Filter? Injectors Clogged?

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by importimage, May 17, 2003.

1. importimage

importimage Senior Member

I have a 1993 honda civic oem fuel filter right now. I have a CR/VTEC Turbo swap and am making 325 HP at the front wheels.

Once I hit 6500 rpm recently, my car sets a code 16 (Fuel injectors). I have a set of 550 RC injectors. I have probably put 10000 KM on the car. Do you think that this code is coming up because the injectors are clogged????? When I got the injectors, they were used from another dudes car becaues he upgrade to 660 injectors. If so, should I send them to RC for cleaning or is there another alternative???

OR

Do you think it could be the fact that I am using a OEM pinner fuel filter????

OR

Do you think that I should upgrade the fuel lines??? If this is the case, what size and what material should I use????? I was reading a honda tuning magazine and they said to only do this if you are at 400 HP. Not too sure if that meant at the wheels....maybe I am boderline right now?????

Please help

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted