high hp for 88 crx si!@!@!@!@!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

n1ck420

hi i have a stock 1988 honda crx si and i want to have a good 1/4 mile time
i want to do a swap but not sure what would fit in my car
at first i thought a b20 with a b16 head but then again idk i want more horse's but dont know wut i should swap so ya
i have a 10k budgets for the entire car so any suggestons would be good also
thanks nick

Your 16 and you have a 10K budget, wow, must be nice. Swaps for your car have been covered, use the search button.

10 grand??? wtf are you looking into a cr-x for homie?!

go put a fat ass down payment on a s2k or a 350. wtf

We were all young and new to forums at one time so I'll be nice...kind of.
Maybe before posting...you should first read the section of the forum labeled "Read First" in big bold letters.
This is suppose to be an informational website but it gets extremely redundant when people ask the same basic (ignorant rather) questions over and over again.
Just do a little research and get acquainted with some of the stuff so you will kind of know what you are talking about.

motor & supension

Mr.NICK420, If I had a budget of 10k Id do a B18 and do some bottem end work and a good PP. Back it up with a good turbo or NOS and a good tune.Then get good suspension parts to get it all to hook up.I have seen it to many times alot of guys forget about the supension and wonder why they getting beat or their times are down. But thats what i would do if had that kind of budget. Be cool hope to hear about a nice build.

i would listen to the guy that said buy a s2k dont get a 350z though this is hondaswap keep it in the honda family or do a swap but i would do a type r swap and then put the rest into suspenssion and tires to get traction from the wheels to the ground

Back