High School Car Shows

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

o52185

my high school car show is comin up on june 6. it seems kinda whack you know. mostly muscle cars and it's all their uncle's or parents car. but it's pretty decent. the imports, they're all owned by teenagers, but the domestics, are all owned by their family members, but there's many categories, so yeah, all in all, it's okay, but i kinda don't like it. but i shouldn't expect much from a high school car show. i've entered my crx b18b in for best import, let's see if i win, hope i do.

good luck

it will probly help if you get a photo book of before during and after shots .... im sure most of the people will have no idea what they are looking at or why its special without pics and an explanation

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 28 2003, 01:06 PM
good luck

it will probly help if you get a photo book of before during and after shots .... im sure most of the people will have no idea what they are looking at or why its special without pics and an explanation

:werd:

Most people will ask "Why did you swap your motor? What was wrong with the one in there?"

make sure you wear a stained wife beater, and sit in your car horizontal when pulling into the lot. You'll be a shoe in for first.

good luck though!

<---- b18b fan

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 28 2003, 01:17 PM
tell them that the cat scared away all the gerbals :)

Badger, gotta have a rabid badger. :lol:

Good luck in the show!

i've been using high school shows to fulfill obligations to sponsors and you meet some cool people at them so have fun!

yea, i hope i can take the win with my rex. last year, some girl brought her uncle's viper, but my world cultures teacher won with his mac 1 for best muscle car. and some guy won best import with his "uncle's" porsche. pssshhh, cheat! my homeboi entered his crx last year, with full mugen urethane kit and new sonic blue paint, then his car got stolen about a week later. but yea, i'll see wut happens to me. laterz!

Haha, you fag. Why you gonna try to battle me? You know you can’t win against me… I have a b18b, you have a stoc. Mine looks way better too! Haha,, You Got Literate FOO!, You took my advice about hooked on phonics didn’t you? Jayke, You’re gay dude. You shouldn’t even enter dawg. :D

Originally posted by o52185@May 29 2003, 09:04 AM
Haha, you fag. Why you gonna try to battle me? You know you can’t win against me… I have a b18b, you have a stoc. Mine looks way better too! Haha,, You Got Literate FOO!, You took my advice about hooked on phonics didn’t you? Jayke, You’re gay dude. You shouldn’t even enter dawg. :D

That sounds so white, it's not even funny. :sleep: :blah:

just one question .... if people entering these shows are getting their shit stolen then why the fuck would you want to ..... is the cheesey plastic trophy really worth it??????

Back