high school memories?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
for those that arent in high school anymore, whats something you remember? good or bad.

for me it was being able to put $5 worth of gas in my car, catch a movie at a $1 theater and have enough to eat at McDonalds or wherever. another memory was taking my prom date on a cruise on a boat on the lake i lived on. it was fun :D

Consistant monogomous sex with a girl I thought I cared about. Then I got to college and realized what was really out there.

I live in San Diego, California and went to [Junipero] Serra High School.

I got a lot of memories but 2 memories I found quite memorable was in NJROTC.

Memory One
I was part of the Armed Exhibition Drill Team and I went to Colorado for a competition my Junior Year (along with the other drill teams we have), we were invited to that event because we placed 3rd in Exhibition the previous year at Nationals in Pensicola, Florida.
Now being in a Socal School, our school got a lot of different nationalities. Everyone you can think of. We happened to take 5 First Place trophies, 2 Second Place and 1 Third place trophy for the events we participated in. We won overall and totally pwned all the other schools our first time there. The other schools (made up of primarily caucasian individuals) weren't happy about it and they decided to get racist against ours.
While we were marching out of the Main Drill hall with all our trophies the other schools started to throw some cat calls at us. One white dude yelled at a filipino friend of mine and told him to "Go Back To China!" I found that HILARIOUS! They were saying a bunch of other stuff, but I didn't really care.
We never went back to compete at that drill event because our Head Instructor said it was too easy for us and it was a waste of money for us to buy all the plane tickets to just go back and win again. No Competition.

Memory Two
Summer Leadership Camp right before my Junior year we all went to Camp Morena (I think that's how you spell it) for leadership training. The Stalls for the Head had no doors to them, only walls about shoulder high, so you couldn't really have much privacy to do your business unless no one else was in the head. It was after one of our activities that we were allowed to go take a Head Call so my filipino friend (from memory one) just walked up to a stall, unbuttoned and was about to take a piss when he realized that there was someone already in that stall taking a sit down head call. He jumped back and was like "Crap!" He was apologizing to the guy like a million times and I was just laughing my ass off.

Good Times!

band camp
band trips
band practice
band reheasal
marching band at footbal games

and then i went to college and realized how much of a dork i was :p

although i do have to say, some of those trips were the best times of my life :) had a blast. i'd do it again in a second.

$1 theatres? no way. lowest i remember them was like 5.50.
sex? lol yeah right.
i was in a cavalier club with one other member.... neon mike. lol

damn, i sucked.

don't ever post a thread like this again :D

neon mike... hahaha!!!

high school was great... i was such a slut. latenight parties, underage drinking.. so much fun.

why did i have to grow up and get a job or an education?

im starting to have all that fun again, minus the underage drinking part. ;)

6 goals in a single lacrosse game against the hardest team in the state at that time :)

it's my al bundy story lol

hmmmm highschool eh
senior year (96) was by far the best
i remember skipping 64 days
lots of trips to Boston, NYC, RI, the beach, riverside amusement park (now 6 flags new england) etc on those days :)
i remember lots of parties at motel 6
going to dennys (in front of motel 6) drunk as hell, eating like a fucking pig, puking all over the bathroom and leaving without paying
i remember pimping an 87 chevy nova with 2 15's in the trunk and some 13x10" deeeeeeep dish 5s on it :)

yeah it was definatly a fun year

and im with B on the $1 movies.... lowest i remember was $5 - $5.50
but i definatly remember < $1 gas prices and <$2 ciggarettes

Originally posted by mdlax1@Dec 27 2004, 04:31 PM
6 goals in a single lacrosse game against the hardest team in the state at that time :)
[post=437873]Quoted post[/post]​

Go Patriots... :D my favorite memories were going out to eat after lacrosse games and being around all my friends. On night we stuffed a crawfish full of green jello and dipped it in soy sauce and our goalie at it for 2 bucks.

I hated highschool. I was always kinda knowned by everyone, but not really close to anyone. I am having a shit load more fun up at colllege.

As for memory, I had my brother buy me a fifth of captin. I work at a golf course that is closed on mondays, and all they employees golf then. Anyways, that was drinking time. My freind was the DD, and I finished almost all of the fifth by myself, and I wasn't much of a drinker, so I was GONE. Anyways, my freind the DD hadn't bought is tux for prom yet, so he takes me to the mall. he goes in, I follow, and I don't remember much after that. Then I ended up back in the passenger seat of my car. I stick my head out the window and puke all over the spot next to me (alot got on the car next to me) Anyways, my freind comes back, goes to the car, and it doesn't start. He messes around with it for a while and nothing. So I the drunk start tearing apart my car trying to get it to start. I had a fuel cut off switch, so I riped that area out, and to my drunk self, it looked good. After about an hour we finally gave and got a ride from someone else. I go back 5 hours later when I was sober, first thing I do, check the fueses. Yep, blown. Replace, starts fine.

Drumline, Drama, Late night burn outs through the parking lot, Midday burnouts through the parking lot, and drama

Probably one of our more outrageous ANL(All Night LAN)s. I remember Parkingmeter got SO bashed, he passed out and we all drew on his face with sharpie. He woke up and got pissed as hell. I can't really blame him, seeing as how Doogles drew a giant wang on his forehead.

Originally posted by Blanco@Dec 27 2004, 04:03 PM
But the thing that stands out the most is May 1st, 1992. Eric Houston walked into the C-Building of Lindhurst High School, killed three students, one teacher, wounded 14 other people, and took the building hostage for eight hours. It was the basis for that Ricky Schroader (sp?) movie.
[post=437974]Quoted post[/post]​

Ladies and gentlemen, we have teh winnar.

Mine was scoring my first ever Touchdown my senior year.. (I was the Kicker and never played offense but I could catch because I was also Goalie for our Soccer team)

Smoking weed endlessly.. I remember no real bills... I remember getting laid the first time when I was a Freshman..

I just remember how care free I was compared to nowawdays.. Thats when I hear these people talk about how bad School is and only thing I could think of was how easy it was then..

And Band Camp.. Oh come on man.. LOSER!!!! :)

Causing hell on the school's primitive computer network (We had diskless 286's on a TOKEN RING network). Everything from swapping people's report papers to giving the keyboarding class (who actually went to those things) passwords on all of their accounts. Made the old tractor feed printer in the library spit out 5000 pages with a line of text across each page. Teachers didn't have enough sense to just cut the damn thing off.

gettin high before school, gettin high in the parking lot, drinking after school, running from security, my awesome business class, goin to parties every weekend. i loved hs, but i love college more!!! getting drunk in class, smoking the hell out of my dorm room, burn runs, all the parties, all the girls, all my friends....

Originally posted by Blanco@Dec 27 2004, 06:03 PM
I remember drinking like a fish, playing football, trying to not get killed (or wishing for it, one or the other), gang fights, and some really cool band trips.

But the thing that stands out the most is May 1st, 1992. Eric Houston walked into the C-Building of Lindhurst High School, killed three students, one teacher, wounded 14 other people, and took the building hostage for eight hours. It was the basis for that Ricky Schroader (sp?) movie.
[post=437974]Quoted post[/post]​

Lindhurst represent!

Band trips during were fun, it offered me a sense of independance i wasn't accustomed to, but when they decided to take the drum line seriously and make us to intensive practice is when i said goodbye.

Switching between 2 highschools made it a bit rough to be in with any group of friends, but a few things stand out.
1. Junior year i switched from Yuba City high school to Lindhurst. They wern't sure where to put me as far as english classes go (i failed freshman english both semesters, and B'd sophmore eng) so they had me sit down and take a reading comprehension/vocabulary test on a computer. Seeing the counsilor's mouth drop and him reccomending me for AP english was priceless.
2. My ap US history teacher Mr. Barret was a history nut. During the section on the civil war he described the infamous rebel yell by out of the blue Jumping on a desk and shreiking like a banshee, simultaniously scaring the shit out of our class and the class in the room adjacent to ours.

Dropping acid in band....

Stealing the preserved siamese twin pig fetus from the science lab....

'Accidentally' throwing a cinder block through the plate-glass door on the bandhall the day before graduation....

I could go on and on....

Net Bus on the libray computers.
Frying plenty of computers (voltage settings).
A few paintball issues at school.
Getting kicked out for having a knife one day.
Fourwheeling behind the highschool in my truck during lunch, while getting some play from a really hot girll.
Another paintball instance I just remembered.
Huge teacher strike my Senior year so I didn't have school for a month in December.
Explosions in chemistry class.
Lots of good stuff I'm not thinking of right now.

it was only last year but i have good memories.
THE GOOD
1. almost killing my entire chem class through unintentional biological warfare.
2. almost getting my hoody caught on fire when my friend lit the busin burner when it was on its side.
3. blowing up our rivals front announcement sign after they spray painted our schools rocket (mascot).
4. endless drinking and smoking.
5. tons of beer pong. (currently on a team that has only lost 3 times ever)
6. wrestling team won the group state title a week before the basketball team won the whole state. then the baseball team won the state that year too.
7. almost getting my drunk ass kicked 3 times in one night in seaside nj.
8. one week full of vague memories in seaside.
-having sex with a close (hot) friend and both of us having to be told about it the next day by my friend who we didnt realize was in the room.
-announcing that i had the last beer in the house, funneling it, and passing out right after i put down the funnel.
-threatening a kid with a bat after he punched a whole in my wall and lost my security.
-cheating on my then girlfriend with a girl from work all week, then after that girl went home on friday night, i slept with a close friend (from above).
-tons of surfing.
-tons of women.
THE BAD
1. cops.
2. parents.
3. torn a hamstring playing football.
4. dislocated shoulder and torn MCL wrestling.
5. rearended by an olde lady in a cadillac.
6. lost my virginity one week after i graduated. but since then it hasnt been a problem. i guess once i got started it became easy.
7. tons of fights because im a smartass, causing me to go almost everywhere with a bat in the trunk.

Back