high school memories?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by DarkHand+Dec 30 2004, 04:02 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Dec 30 2004, 12:03 PM
School is overrated. I wish I had went often enough to graduate early.

:withstupid:

If high school is 'the best years of your life' like I've heard from so many older folks, I might as well kill myself right now. :D

College is different though. THOSE years may very well be what the old guys were talking about. :)
[post=439243]Quoted post[/post]​

exactly.

As a bonefide "old folk" I can assure you that all you remember about high school are the hi-lites and lo-lights. All the bullshit in between gets forgotten.

Same for college just the stakes are higher (after 18 the illegal shit stays with you for life) and the juvenile pranks are less freqent or more elaborant.

The main thing I miss about high school is getting to play football in pads. I went from a very small high school (my class was the largest ever at 126 people) to a college that had just won their 3rd National Championship in 5 years. I tried to walk-on intending to play special teams or just be a practice dummy. I didn't make it past the first week. Those guys were maniacs!! They also went on to win their 4th National Championship that year. I stayed on the sidelines but as a cheerleader.

Not a bad trade off.

Whie they were killing one another in 100+ degree south GA heat and I had my hand stuck between the legs of the hottest chicks! aaahhhhh....... memories!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Blanco+Dec 30 2004, 07:15 PM-->
StarBellieAngel
@Dec 30 2004, 12:51 PM
one of my best memories was standing up to a girl who was supposedly a 'hardcore i'm gonna beat you down' type chick... she walked up to me and asked me if i was talking shit about her... i looked her right in the face, and said 'yea, i am... why?'   she just looked at me with a pissed off face and turned and left after about 15 seconds.  i thought i was gonna get punched honestly.
[post=439189]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

I saw that happen once, it was great. One of the tough chicks walked up to a friend of a friend and said something along the lines of, "if you're talking shit about me, I'll hit you and you will fall". She called chick's bluff, and sure as shit she went down after one punch. :bo:
[post=439309]Quoted post[/post]​

saw it twice. both times same chick. i was down in seaside nj, getting drunk and whatever. this kid wanted to kick my ass so he came to the house i was at. he called me out, i got in his face, and she broke it up.... by rocking the kid from behind me. the kid went down hard and had a black eye in like a minute. second time was in school, when she beat the shit out of a guy that was talking shit because he didnt think she would hit him. he found out the hard way that she would. he got suspended for fighting (even though he didnt land anything) and got a rep as the kid that got beat up by a chick. but just to clarify, im 180lbs and a good fighter, and i dont mess with this chick, or her sister whos my age because i believe that they would kick my ass. oh and did i mention there both hot as hell and can drink as much as me. i also had a crush on both of them (at different times). but then again, who wouldnt. dated the older one, and it you look at my posts in this thread i think you can figure out where the one my age fits in.

Back