Highway Challenge

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im thinking it was dreams, but i couldnt tell you who its by

the second one sounds like a remix of one of the songs from Crono Trigger (SNES) or Crono Cross (PSX)

:shrug2:

cool cars but the driving was nothing to get excited about
yeah they were hauling ass on the highway but nothing i havent done with my friends pretty much EVERY time we are on the highway
and their driving on the back roads was slow IMO... ive done that type of shit in my insight... im not impressed

i guess when you can get to roads like that in less than 10 minutes they just arent as impressive as they might be to others

cars = :thumbsup:
driving = :shrug2:

That's fuckin' crazy. An M5 is NOT a small car, either. Attacking traffic like that takes some skill.

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much traffic for that shit

okay, i would have shat myself. and if you hadnt told me it was an audi i woulda thought that was a civic hatch of doom.

Anything less smooth than that and I'd say hes and asshole. But cutting through traffic like THAT - holy shit.

he's def an asshole.

i'd be on the phone to the cops... or have my passenger call the cops while i stay with them as best i could in a safe manner to get them nabbed. cuz its not just them that would crash. they'd take out 5 other innocent cars with 'em

The first video looks pretty dull to me. I drive harder than that on a daily basis... Maybe I need to video all my drives. :-/

The one that B posted... One word: NUTBAR. Splitting lanes, and basically PUSHING people around the road is insane.

well, i just like the music on my vid...and you dont see diablos everyday...well i guess if you look for them online you do.

Quoted post[/post]]
he's def an asshole.

i'd be on the phone to the cops... or have my passenger call the cops while i stay with them as best i could in a safe manner to get them nabbed. cuz its not just them that would crash. they'd take out 5 other innocent cars with 'em

:werd:
one slight miscalculation and its not going to be just him crashing... its going to be a 15 car pile up
im all for fucking around on the road... but you have to show respect for the people around you
endangering others is not cool

i showed my boss that vid too...he was like "yeah at least when you and me speed home we are the only ones on the road." 120+ was a daily occurance for us. Until i got my second ticket in irving...now i have to do the speed limit till i hit coppell.

Thank you B for posting that video back up again. I remember it being up a long time ago, but I couldn't find it. I was talking about that video at work today, because I want a late 90's early 2000's A4 or S4 wagon SOOOO bad!!

Back