Highway Challenge

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
he's def an asshole.

i'd be on the phone to the cops... or have my passenger call the cops while i stay with them as best i could in a safe manner to get them nabbed. cuz its not just them that would crash. they'd take out 5 other innocent cars with 'em

:werd:
one slight miscalculation and its not going to be just him crashing... its going to be a 15 car pile up
im all for fucking around on the road... but you have to show respect for the people around you
endangering others is not cool

^ Tell THAT to ghost rider :laugh:

wow stupid.
we just had two kids die here a couple weeks ago pulling a stunt like that. They also managed to kill a mother a her 1 small child and left 1 child in hospital.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
he's def an asshole.

i'd be on the phone to the cops... or have my passenger call the cops while i stay with them as best i could in a safe manner to get them nabbed. cuz its not just them that would crash. they'd take out 5 other innocent cars with 'em

:werd:
one slight miscalculation and its not going to be just him crashing... its going to be a 15 car pile up
im all for fucking around on the road... but you have to show respect for the people around you
endangering others is not cool

^ Tell THAT to ghost rider :laugh:
ive seen his videos and i think he has skill but i also think he is a fucking idiot

i respect the GIS guys... at least they do it stupid early in the morning when there isnt much traffic out

^ Tell THAT to ghost rider

I wouldnt do the shit he does.. If a bike had enough hp to do that without feathering the clutch...id be scared outa my mind. My YZF600 was about as much power as i can handle...id probably get a 750, but anything after that would hurt me.

Back