Highway Racing...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 11 2003, 05:09 PM
the "kill stories" forum is there to keep bull shit like this seperate from actual how to technique
sure everyone has probly street raced to some degree... but there is a difference between racing on an empty road or highway, and racing while swerving through traffic

:werd:
and caffeind calling people hypocrits, is obviously too ignorant to see the difference.... so much to learn.....

i dont race, i dont drive 5mph over the speed limit, and i dont weave through traffic. one more ticket and my parents are selling my car. i'm just saying this is a pointless argument...and this will be my last post on this thread

I'll be glad to reply to this one.

I street race. In Industrial 5 lane areas.

I Highway race. at midnight til about 6am, before the road have more than 2-3 people in a 1 mile stretch.

Most recently, on the way to work at 6:30am on a Sunday, I played up to about 140mph with a Navy C5 Corvette. We passed MAYBE 3 cars over the course of 4 miles, and we had a BLAST. We rolled down windows, exchanged thumbs up, and went on our separate ways. I have NO idea who the guy was, but I've since seen the car 2-3 times rolling around town.

If you're highway racing and there is ANY traffic that you come up to, STOP RACING. Don't go around 2-3 blocked lanes, some idiot is PROBABLY going to try to pass some else moving slower just as you try to fly by at 120mph. Idiots happens, remember that.

There's no reason to help Murphy out with his Law.

I agree with Sirkid, IDIOTS HAPPEN. Even if you are the best driver in the world, you cant stop that 90 year old grandmother from changing lanes without looking in her rearview mirror. :angry: Can't they just have a special lane for me? :D

Back