1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HIN Chicago! Who's going??

Discussion in 'Greater Michigan' started by YBLEGAL, May 10, 2008.

1. YBLEGAL

YBLEGAL Regular Member w/ Cheese

It's that time of year again already. HIN is rollin' through Chicago for one night only. Today, Saturday May 10th. Admission is $30. Parking is ~$16.

Sooo,
    Who's going?
    Who wants to go but isn't?
    Who doesn't care? (rice fests should not be encouraged)

Admission is getting to be a bit much. The first time I went in '02 I think it was something like ten or fifteen bucks. Last year I think it was like twenty bucks. And unless my tastes have changed, there was a lot of rice last year compared to the first time I went. I hope this year won't disapoint. I'll post some of the good pics for those that can't/won't make it.

[​IMG]

2. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

so, where are the pics? :D

3. YBLEGAL

YBLEGAL Regular Member w/ Cheese

ehh my cam was and still is broken. still waiting on my friend to bring his memory card over...:mad:

sooon i hope. it wasnt too too crazy. i only saw 1 k-swapped pre-k series chassis. a DA teg. also saw a CB7 accord with skyline bodywork, and an H22 swap. 500whp RX8.

i think after expenses paid, 70 bucks in gas and a night of racing is more fun...but o well it was a good time none the less.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted