History Repeating itself

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Exactly, show me in the Qur'an where it calls to kill all non-Muslims (before you cherry pick the two verses that have come up here before realize that they were historical references to a specific group that had broken a treaty with the Muslims in Medina...). Infact, while you are at it make sure you find the verses that require a Muslim to deal justly with the "People of the Book" (Christians) and I cannot remember the name for the Jews, but the same requirement is made.

You are so, so wrong.

1. First, don't confuse Israeli, Zionist, and Jewish. They are distinct terms and distinct groups of people.

2. The next is that somewhere someone started using Jewish as a culture or ethnicity (as in the requirements for Israeli citizenship). It isn't an ethnicity, it is a faith and it cannot be passed merely by birth.

1. Cel hasn't grouped all those people together, radical Islam has

2. As I understand it (from my friend who's Jewish), a child born of a Jewish mother is a Jew and it is an ethnicity, anyone with a decent pair of eyes can see a pattern of genetic traits. I have even heard use of the Ethnicity "Jewish" by Jewish people

please elaborate

Jewish = ethnicity
Judaism = religion

Jew describes both.

I am not sure what you mean by "Radical Islam" here but each Muslim scholar I have heard is very clear that their problem is with the Zionists, those that would remove a people that had been living in the area now called Israel for more than 1000 years to establish a "Jewish" (in the ethnic, not religious sense) state. I don't know about the rest of the Middle East, but Jews (now in the religious sense) were treated well in Iran before they all left for Israel (before you jump on that, many Jews left New York at the same time...). The Qur'an mandates that Muslims treat religious Jews as brothers and sisters in faith because Moses is recognized as a Prophet. The only people I have ever heard use "Jewish" as an ethnicity are Zionists, most of the religious Jews I have heard/read don't agree with Zionism (at least the part about removing all non- ethnic Jews from the area).

So how does one separate Jewish the ethnicity from those that practice Judaism.

If that is truly the meaning of the word (and I think a dictionary would disagree) then why does the US support such a racist state?

And everywhere in the world is racist as hell. I would say the only people that are less than us is the UK. The Japanese, Germans, French, Mexicans, even Canadians (Ask THEM about middle easterners and Indians) and everyone else is so goddam racist it's insane.

Actually, if this definition is correct then only Israel uses ethnicity as a requirement for citizenship...

Interesting that as per usual, you comments attempt to attack me and the sources I may or may not use rather than the idea. This is typical Celerity.

Actually, if this definition is correct then only Israel uses ethnicity as a requirement for citizenship...

Interesting that as per usual, you comments attempt to attack me and the sources I may or may not use rather than the idea. This is typical Celerity.

and you speak untruth's and claim your only trying to give the facts, typical leftie

for the record :bs:

Acquisition of Israeli Nationality

you have been owned by the interweb

Acquisition of Nationality by Naturalization
Adults may acquire Israeli citizenship by naturalization at the discretion of the Minister of the Interior and subject to a number of requirements, such as:
they must have resided in Israel for three years out of five years preceding the day of submission of the application;
they are entitled to reside in Israel permanently and have settled or intended to settle in Israel;
they have renounced their prior nationality, or have proved that they will cease to be foreign nationals upon becoming Israeli citizens.
The Minister of the Interior may exempt an applicant from some of these requirements.

Last edited:
why does the US support such a racist state?

Because we're all racist, duh.
Everyone has racism in one form or another, some are obviously more extreme, such as the zionists, but they are our allies.

This war is between the sons of Abraham: Isaac and Ishmael.

Isaac spawned the Jews: Judaism, Christianity, America

Ishmael spawned the Muslims: Iraq

This is the original religious conflict and it dates back to the Old Testament. We may put new spins on it and give it different names: "The Crusades" "Operation Desert Storm" "Operation Iraqi Freedom" but it's the same damn war that's been going on for thousands of years, and if you think pulling out of Iraq is going to end it, you are dead wrong.

So prove that they are untruths, this is a debate isn't it???

please refer to page 3, post #1 of this thread. There is no debate, you are wrong about Jews not being an ethnic group and you are wrong about Israel's immigration policy

YOU should go look this stuff up for yourself, I hear you learn better that way...

EDIT: GOD, I love arguing with you guys, you make me feel so smart!

Last edited:
Back