Hit and Run

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if it's a daily driver just run it into the ground dents and all, if it's just an a to b car. take the $3900 and get the ignition prob solved

Keep the car, take the money, part it out and go buy something nicer.

if yo'ure too busy with it, just take the full amount and run with it.

shipping things like doors gets to be a pain in the ass.... and you'll probably end up close to the same figure as what they are offering you in the first place. Especially since its stock. if it was modded, thats a different story

KEEP THE CAR!!!!! You do not have to be an expert to fix that. A garage and some simple tools is it. Take the money, spend no more than 1k in all parts, and fix it yourself. If you get parts that aren't your color you may have to paint it, but I would keep it. You could basically make money if you are satiafied with your work.
Do not listen to the men at the shop, they want your money and business, always.

Blah, I just did what B suggested because thats what my parents wanted anyway; I took the money and ran.

I dont have time and enegry to be parting out shit because the car would be stored some 160 miles away from me and Im near the end of my college career, so chalk full of stuff to do.

Im hesitant to repair it myself because we have no tools to cut or weld and never did body damage that "extensive" before. On top of that, we still dont know why the car wont start.

I'm sure you made a good choice. It would require time w/o a doubt. Tools and space are also a must. Good luck with school.

Back