Hit The Lottery

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GOD DAMNIT MAN > just scratched the fifht ticket and the mitha fucker is a winer. 777.00 GOD DAMNI T MAN >< fuckin a . This shit is crazy . No wat this is happening . I am out of here , going to TGIF to get drunk . FUCK IN A . helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllly yrahhhhhhhhhhhheyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh
so uh... where do you live?
adress with street and #
i want to uh... send you a congratulations gift

So in essence you won $8559 minus 5 it cost you.

I could pay off my car and have a few hundred left over for that. :(

No, he'll only get about $4K in real money.
Assuming he's telling the troofs TTIWWOP!

Alright , Went to work with a hell of a hang over this morning , Boy did the tequlia shots hurt me ... Mixed with Icehouse and shots of 151. I swear I still feel drunk . Went to the Virginia Lottery and talked to a Hottie. Cut me a check right there for 4100. 00 for both winning tickets. I still have the 5 dollar ticket. lol. Its still hard to believe that I actually won something . THAT BIG.. I know its not the millions. But hey this isnt too bad in my opinion.

I havent choosen what to do with the money. Thats still in an arguing state. I am still wanting to beef up the grocery getter a little bit. You know when you get something like this and trying to choose what you want . And all you can think of is something out of the price range, maybe its just me. Trying to reach for the moon with a yard stick .

Sure Recked , I live at 28347 Doesnt exist lane, Richmond , Virginia , 24320

So flirting with the Hottie at the Lottery Store. She was telling me thats its not odd to recieve large amount winning tickets in a row. She told me a story that I thought was very interesting . A woman in Michigan. Played Scratchers every day for 15 years at the same store in her small local community. One morning she goes in and asked for her usually 20 dollars in tickets. That morning she just got 2 10.00 Million Scratchers. Scratched the first one and WON a million dollars. Out of all the excitement she scratched the second ticket and BOOM another million dollar winner. She cleared one million all for her self. The store recieved a check in the amount of 250k from the lottery . The woman probably spent almost that amount for going in everyday for 15 years and spending 20 daily. Sometimes more.
Really makes you think..... get a big winner , theres another one right behind it . I just wonder if I bought more would there have been more money sitting in the roll of scratchers. But I am the type to spend all my winnings on trying to win more. Well thats what happened in Atlantic City. Loss some change up there.

No, he'll only get about $4K in real money.
Assuming he's telling the troofs TTIWWOP!

As much as I am having a hard to believe this happened . It did, and who cares if ya believe it. Or anyone . This is the Coolest thing that has happened to me ever. Out of the 24 years of shit . This tops it all.

What the hell is TTIWWOP ??

Right on. Next time you go in, ask them which is closest to the end of the roll, or if you can SEE them on the roll, check it yourself. :) Buy those... and usually, you'll win more than you lose.

TTIWWOP = this thread is worthless without pictures

This Thread Is Worthless Without Pics
Post pics of the tickets/check so we can all believe and congratulate you.

She cleared just about 900,000 with her million.

20*365*15 = 109,500.

This Thread Is Worthless Without Pics
Post pics of the tickets/check so we can all believe and congratulate you.

Ok , I understand it might be hard to believe unless the evidence is right there in front of you . I was just spreading my joy and excitement . I dont even have a Camera of any kind. No scanner or even a printer. I just bought this new HP laptop. And its alittle to late to show you the scratchers or the check . Virgina lottery has the scratchers and my bank has the check . The best I could offer is showing the deposit on my statement when it comes in the mail . and hell I would have to buy a scanner to do that. Which wouldnt be a problem .

Now if I came on here stating that I just won 349 million then yeah wheres the ticket and hell . I wouldnt believe it either unless you showed me evidence. First of all , why would I be lying about 4100 bux. Thats kind of stupid to me.

if you have credit card debt (which you said you do), you'd be financially stupid to do anything else with it besides pay your card to 0.

We owe about 17,000 on the card. So that lil 4100 wont touch it , I know it will make a difference. I dont come into large amounts of cash to often . we have a set budget and it pays the bills with some left over. And if I dont get to play with this money, or even some of it . I wont see any thingg for another year and a half. Thats how long it will take to catch up on this bill. We have 2 car payments and the one credit card that is 17k . All together its about 32-35k . Somewhere around there. I would rather keep making the payments and have some fun with this money. Well wait . the mastercard has a 1200 bill on it , I could pay that off and play with the rest. But theres not a final decision made yet.

I like to play with toys.

----------> is still a big kid at heart.

I am not worried about being in debt. 1 1/2 years and it will all be paid. but it makes good sense to pay it off . Well some of it, I just wanted to have some fun . :(

Fun must be earned first young padawan. Clear your debts, save some scrilla, then have fun. Until then, Satan owns your soul, and you don't want to burn in hell do you?

hahaha. nah hell doesnt sound like a fun place. So it seems like no fun for me :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Back