Hittin Switches

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

who would actually buy that crap? thats actually a demo for that company... :fr:

okay.. the guy is a ricer b/c he is into the show scene? Pull your head out of your ass. If you dont like it, just say its not my style, why call it shit and every other thing? I'm going to laugh when a bagged civic spanks your ass one night.

That demo is old b/c AIM has had kits out for civics for over a yr now, but its still good to fun to play with.

Drag - on

Originally posted by Domeskilla@May 18 2003, 04:07 PM
okay.. the guy is a ricer b/c he is into the show scene? Pull your head out of your ass. If you dont like it, just say its not my style, why call it shit and every other thing? I'm going to laugh when a bagged civic spanks your ass one night.

That demo is old b/c AIM has had kits out for civics for over a yr now, but its still good to fun to play with.

Drag - on

Did you even click the link? Go look at the damn civic, if thats not riced out then i don't know wtf is. and NO, no civic is going to spank me. never has, never will... unless its a hacth with a B18C5 :fuckyou:

Originally posted by Gen2Teg@May 18 2003, 05:48 PM
and NO, no civic is going to spank me. never has, never will... unless its a hacth with a B18C5 :fuckyou:

that's possibly the most ignorant statement ever. once B's caris running he will crush you, and so would almost any of the turboed civics on this board. BTW if your integra is untuchable then what d you have done to it

if you FFCiv and Gen2Teg are gonna argue, do it over PM and not on the forum. this topic was started for fun, not for discussing whats rice and whats not and whos faster.

Back