hittin yall up to say goodbye

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khan

Village idiot
sup guys, long time no see eh. just got out of the same old girl shit i had problems with before. well, for all of you who dont know.... ive been with the same girl for about 2 1/2 years. we got engaged on feb. 14 2002 and then moved in together last november. we set a date for november 1st of this year and were paying about 300 dallors a month to rent this nice mansion and shit for our wedding (her dad was paying 500 a month). well this bitch left me 2 months ago for my room-mate/friend jeff. you see, when we moved in together it was like party time every day. i never though while growing up that i would smoke pot every day, but i did. i never thought i would do coke, mushrooms, and lsd, but i did. we were both living complete shit lives, and i knew i needed out. we talked and decided we should postpone the wedding because i wanted to join the army. im tired of watching shit happen on tv and need to straighten out my life. well, 3 days later i find out she likes this jeff guy, my smoke out buddy, chum, friend, room-mate, fuck face, and im out of the picture. i mean i thought this bitch was my life, i lost my virginity to this tramp and to be replaced by this fag...anyways im still coming to grips with all this shit (even after 2 monthes).

oh ya, i did join the army. 19 kilo, tank crew member. im leaving for fort knox on august 28. every one thinks i joined because of her, but thats not the case. though, i do have to admit that it expedited the whole process of enlisting. im doing this for me, no one else.

i feel bad for leaving you guys for so long cuz i was on here almost every day, sorry guys (like you all missed me anyways). starting to hang out with my old racing buddies now. its alot of fun watching my friends ls/vtec whoop the shit out of shitstangs again :D . 12.6 quarter all motor on slicks.

life lessons:
drugs are bad mkay
all girls are crazy
never get a pet with a girlfriend, its either a baby in disguise, or the last attempt at a failing relationship or both.
yes, all girls are fucking nuts.
my mom is crazy, both grandmas are, my sister is crazy, my brothers girlfriend is crazy, all my friends girlfriends are crazy. the list goes on.
plan and simple all women are cracked out of their domes.
the only women that are not crazy are the ones your in love with. so if you have a girlfriend or a wife you have no idea how nuts they are because love is blind.

I'll be around till i leave.

drugs are bad mkay
all girls are crazy
never get a pet with a girlfriend, its either a baby in disguise, or the last attempt at a failing relationship or both.
yes, all girls are fucking nuts.
my mom is crazy, both grandmas are, my sister is crazy, my brothers girlfriend is crazy, all my friends girlfriends are crazy. the list goes on.
plan and simple all women are cracked out of their domes.
the only women that are not crazy are the ones your in love with. so if you have a girlfriend or a wife you have no idea how nuts they are because love is blind.

amen
i just ended a 2.5 yr relationship last night myself.

military would be good, be drug free and learn some combat skillz to make your friend beg for forgiveness.

good luck.

Dude your better of without her your ex friend can pimp her ass out for more drug money when they run out of cash from welfare

In the mean time you will be make good coin and meet a nice chick

hey man, welcome back. sorry to hear about all thie shit foing on in your life. maybe before you leave, we can actually meet up.lemme know, here or a pm

good luck with everything!!

just keep rubbing it in her face that we've all seen her naked!!!! hahahaha

move on y0! women suck.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 30 2003, 04:13 AM
just keep rubbing it in her face that we've all seen her naked!!!! hahahaha

w3rd. do you still have those pics? and didn't you say you had some money shots of her too?!? :D :p :ph34r: :p :whip:

hey man, u prolly dont remember me but i been around when u were here before with the pron and the washer fluid :lol: just wanna say good luck man! :thumbsup:

pimp.jpg

run the bitch over :)

man, you so fucking right about the pets. My ex picked out a pet for us and now i am stuck with my cat. But i love my cat to death. Anyways, I hear your pain.

From the ages of 18-20 I was with a chick that I thought I loved. I moved up north to pursue a career in hockey at the University of Alask Anchorage, during this time I was faithful. I was away for the first time at a university, playing a sport and bitches were just all over the place. She actually convinced me to move back down to florida and move in with her. At the time I wasn't going to college, and I was a fucking server. Then I found out she cheated on me and then I decided to get toss the bitch out. Then exactly two days later I meet number 2

I was with number 2 from 20-24, I started college with her and actually finished with her. I thought that this bitch was actually the one that I was going to marry. Things were going great until we both transfered to a university from a community college and both decided to go greek (fraternity/sorority). I became president of mine (ATO) and then she became president of hers (AZD). Then I recruited a bunch of young young pledges. Next thing I know she breaks up with me just before spring graduation and now she is going out with the one pledge that I used to tallk to him about her. I was stunned that they would both do this to me. Since then I have turned into a fucking asshole at women.

For some reason I don't bother with them at all. I don't want to take them out, I don't want to talk bs and give compliments all day long, I don't want to spend money for dinner three times a week. The funny part is that the first chick keeps on calling me and the other more recent bitch called me on my bday wishing me a happy birthday. I told both of them that if they died that i would piss on their graves, fuck you both you dumb fucks.............ahhhhh.

:cliffs:
I hate women
My car doesn't talk back to me when I fuck with it
Don't worry, they were both a waste of time
You will move on
The rigth person comes at the right time
You can't taste the good with having tasted the bad

Milan

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Jun 30 2003, 09:41 AM
they ALWAYS come back.

thats not fucking cool. i honestly dont know what i would do if she tried to come back. i mean logically i hate the bitch, but inside is a different story.

no money shot guys, sorry. i forgot what website i put those pics on. some free pic hosting place but i just cant remember what is called.

ya we can meet up sometime 90 accord. (i didnt want to say your name on here :lol: j/k) im off on weekends.

don't worry bout her mang, do what I did, it will help clean the soul. After BOOTCAMP and AIT (I think that's what you guys in the army call it). Get stationed overseas and bang like 6543613465431 girls that don't speak english. Then go "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" and have a beer. Works everytime!!!!

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I give it two thumbs up like the fonz!

Originally posted by khan@Jun 30 2003, 07:20 PM
ya we can meet up sometime 90 accord. (i didnt want to say your name on here :lol: j/k) im off on weekends.

well i'm off on this saturday, i'm going to meet up with another old member, who is comming over from cale to see his parents over the weekend of the 4th..

im starting to see why guys talk so much shit about girls. and i always thought guys were the root of all evil.

wow, all these girls should be shot. and yes, she will come back, when she realises the roomates an idiot, or she gets tired of him like she odviously did you, whichever comes first, shell be calling you up to see how youve been and on and on.

i dont know what to tell all you guys having problems with girls except, i have friends.

I recommend you all go watch the 90s movie "Singles"

its got pearl jam and alice in chains in it... total seatle grunge flick...

in it, in the opening sceene... there is the best advice ever given to a son from his dad- "Have fun, stay single" :lol:

That movie was great, wasn't matt dillon in it with long hair??

Milan

Damn Khan... I'm sorry to hear that. There are good women out there though- you'll find one. Trust me.

:)

Let me guess... you hosted those pics of her on either:

Villagephotos
Webshots
Imagestation
Picturetrail

One of those right?

Take care in the service, and I hope to see you around here a bunch until you ship out!

Back