Hitting the Track Sunday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Not sure how many are in the KC area but I will be going to KCIR on Sunday for the Track opening. I am gonna take the hatch down there on a Trailer and be running a little bit of a different setup for Sunday.. Hoping to take .5 off the time.. So if anyone is in that area come on down to track should be a good time.. We will be bringing the Blue Truck and a couple Camaro's down with us and maybe a 500whp Z06 also..

So I am looking forward to Sunday.. :)

Yeah we will take the Camera.. I am working on a HeadRest Mount for the Camera right now.. I know people make them but I want to make my own.. So we will see if I can get the mount done.

i might go, but my honda is s gas guzzler, and of course it is no where near complete so it'll just be sittin in the parking lot

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Feb 22 2005, 01:05 PM
Not sure how many are in the KC area but I will be going to KCIR on Sunday for the Track opening. I am gonna take the hatch down there on a Trailer and be running a little bit of a different setup for Sunday.. Hoping to take .5 off the time.. So if anyone is in that area come on down to track should be a good time.. We will be bringing the Blue Truck and a couple Camaro's down with us and maybe a 500whp Z06 also..

So I am looking forward to Sunday.. :)
[post=464541]Quoted post[/post]​

500whp Z06.........(drool) :worthy:

Minor Set back..

Son of a Bitch..

gallery_34249_193_40664.jpg

Ok well Rain Cancelled our last Trip so I am heading out again this Sunday out to the Track..

Car will be running Slicks, 75hp Shot, And 114 Octane to be safe.. Hope to take off .5 off the time and I would be happy as hell with a 12 but I am just going to be happy if it does not snap an Axle on the Launch.

So anyone in the KC area come on out.. Weather.com says 60 for Sunday.

Well its 12.9 or Bust for Sunday.. :)

See some of you guys from Kansas City area if you come out.. Maybe watch a Honda Blow up.. :)

Wish me luck.. And good thing its going to be trailered.. It will be pushed tommorow.

Back