HKS headgasket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Got stock internals on D-series, got everything ready now to turbo, but still a little worried about compression. The pistons have been ceramic coated, but otherwise they are stock (0.20 thou over sized). The manual on my car says compression is 9.1:1 stock, but the block was decked and the head skimmed. Should I just boost the car at a low boost like 0.4bar on the stock internals or should I buy one of those HKS 1/2/3mm headgaskets? Which will be safer?

Engine management:
Hondata, AEM EMS, FAST, SpeedPro...there are others, take your pick.

I'd also upgrade:
injectors, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, and even an FMU if it's your last option.

stock or built, the best way to make good, safe power is to be well tuned and run good solid fuel management.

uberdata is a good, cheap alternative to hondata/the list above by noturaverage_si
fmu, as a last resort.

well, im not sure if i should wait to install my turbo shait before i get enough money for an engine mangement or just get a new fuel pump, press regulator, injectors and a wideband or a/f indikator...

nobody in norway has any experience with uberdata so ill think thats out

if you don't at the BARE MINIMUN, have an inline pump booster, an FMU, and a map sensor check valve setup, DO NOT NSTALL A TURBO ON YOUR CAR.

Originally posted by ^crx^@Jul 28 2004, 04:50 PM
well can make a new post to gets som advertise from you
[post=369390]Quoted post[/post]​

i don't give advertise :D

but i'll be happy to give advice :)

Back