Hmm, bout to buy a 240

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Well, I found a hell of a deal. I believe it's a 1991, 240sx fastback. It's in decent condition, perfect running condition. Has some minor body damage. CLEAN TITLE, I know this for a fact and that it runs and drives perfect.

Get this.....$400

I don't think I can pass this one up, it's just too good of a deal.

heres a cookie.
EDIT: Sorry, dynamic pages in the

it was a cookie, anyway congrats man

I bought them all, sold the lude to a friend, sorry corie and airjockey.

I just want a RWD car and this seems like just too good of a deal to pass up. I have too many damn cars, but I want to keep them all.

The only one I won't really fuck with is the 90 Prelude cause it's my daily right now and doesn't need anything except to get me around.

lol, your driveway is going to look like mine did a year and a half ago.

driveway is already packed with my cars, unfortuneatly one is gonna need to get the street.

LOL, I banned my grandfather from putting his car in the driveway or even going anywhere near the civics or prelude..

i am also converting to the 240 this winter...for a build for the spring time....I dont drift I just want a car to dragrace and tired of looking at the civic.....goodluck wiht your car man

buy it..

if you don't like it I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Buy it, have hella fun driving (drifting) it and good luck.... it's not going to be reliable or cheap as a Honda. But then again, it's not going to be your daily driver.

Yea, and it's only $400. I don't think it will be too much more than a civic to mod. I was looking at sr20det swaps and they're less than gsr's, I was also browsing some of the 240 boards and I can just turbo the sohc for a few hundred.

I need to have at least one RWD car anyway. Maybe I'll drive away in a 240 on wednesday.

Oh yea, it was a 1990, with a 143k miles.

im getting rid if my '94 240sx, too many electrical issues that i care to deal with. trading it for a '93 teg+$1200.

Originally posted by ryan89crx@Dec 7 2004, 10:39 PM
im getting rid if my '94 240sx, too many electrical issues that i care to deal with. trading it for a '93 teg+$1200.
[post=428211]Quoted post[/post]​

g2 integras are good cars.

I'd buy the 240 in a heart beat. Thats like two brake jobs worth of money on my jeep.

Back