Hmm, whats that in my trunk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
P6110259.jpg

P6110260.jpg

:huh:

So.. umm.. I think that goes in the front of the car.. You'd better do a search in the technical section.

H22a+EG=pure sex.

alright, the rest of the story....

I found a 92 prelude SI (h23) with a thrown rod in town with a really clean body for sale like 20 miles from my house. So I am picking that up. The same day that the prelude pops up on one of my local forums, also an H22a shows up for sale. Talked the guy down to $950. Loader her up and was on my way. I ended up buying a new clutch and fidinza flywheel off ebay for 300 total, and found a p13 ecu for 90 shipped. Now all I have to buy is water pump/timing belt/tenioner stuff and I will have everything for just about 3000

Seriously, Drop the H22 in the EG..

As far as putting the D in a 'lude.. if you were an asshole you could sell it to some unsuspecting buyer.

The only d series I own is a half torn apart d15 something that was removed from a car 3 years ago. Theres already a b18c1 in the hatch.

w3rd

Put the H into an EF. Sweet swap. Or tub the EG and mount the H in the back for an awesome 4wd system!

werd, I already picked up the prelude, and the body is pretty clean. It will be nice, ac, decent power, and an actual shine (I haven't seen something like that in forever) I have 2 or so possible bites for my GSR engine so my EG days are numbered.

Back