hmmm..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just to clear my name here, a little anyways. All I did was check her user public user profile on here & googled her AIM nick hoping for a bigger pic of her avatar.

Also, I really have no intention of setting up a myspace account. That seems like a lot of trouble, and I really don't have the time to mantain such a thing. I might set up some AIM or something like that...

As a show of good faith, here's a recent picture of myself. I'm showing off my sexy cleavage hoping that the ladies of H-swap will do the same.:cool:

4850.jpg
:eek: I think I even see a nip!

See, this is how it works.
Google for "Black Widow g2"
brings up this nifty little deal:
777562_4_full.jpg

And these:
image.php

image.php

So, which is the real you, Ms. Widow g2?

Alot of relationships ending around here lately... I wish you all the best and know form experience how hard it can be... That is why I love everyone now so I love you all <3
Keep your head up LSacuragirl90...
The single lifes fun and one day you'll meet someone you wouldn't dare to be without :)

Ic3

The one you show is the real me. Told you guys I'm all over the internet. it loves my avatar pictures I guess. Too bad ya won't let me keep the one of my ass up there... that would have been interesting!

The one you show is the real me. Told you guys I'm all over the internet. it loves my avatar pictures I guess. Too bad ya won't let me keep the one of my ass up there... that would have been interesting!

You should post it up in the girlfriend thread.

10 months... and already throwing around the I Love You's? What a shame.

How long did it take before he said "I Love You"...

I say throwing around because people these days have no clue what love is, or what it should be. The Words are used way to often and really carry no real merit or meaning...

You'll be ok, its taken me 3 years to get over an EX before. The only way I was actually able to do so...

I realized I just had to fuck her mom... it worked for me... Maybe you should fuck his dad or something... I'm sure it'd help.

But, for the most part this thread reminds of this image.

Cool Picture.

Last edited:
Back