hmotorsonline.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

webink_EK9

I called the guys at hmotorsonline and got a quote for a 99 B18C ITR. They quoted me $500 ($5000 total) more than their website has posted. Does anyone have a contact there that may be able to make sence of this? I've emailed them a few times and got nothing back. I also found a site that offers the motor for $4100 and they say they'll price match. I don't know what to do now.

Thanks guys,
Luke Moore

96-97 ITR motors (motor, tranny, ECU) are $4100

the Complete changeover for 96-00 is listed as $4500

Maybe they added shipping, and possibly it is a verified very low miles motor. Call them back and find out.

They said a 97 would be $4500 and a 99 with 12k miles on it would be $5000. Screw it. I'll just deal with someone else.

and get shit.

hmotors has the best motors around. they have the best rep in the business.

you get what you pay for.

I have personally ordered 7 full swaps from Hmotors, 1 from Jspec, and 1 from MMRusa.... the Jspec swap was absolute dog shit, MMRusa's was a little better, but Hmotors is, bar none, the best place to deal with... I can promise you you will get your money's worth..

yea i bought mine from hmotorsonline and got great service and it was shipped right and prompt.....they are definitely worth it!!!

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Feb 10 2004, 11:50 AM
They said a 97 would be $4500 and a 99 with 12k miles on it would be $5000. Screw it. I'll just deal with someone else.

why not spend the extra cash, steve is the best period and if i could get an r motor with 12k!! for 500 more hell yeah. that motor is barely broken in, dont be a fool if you have the extra cash do it.

by the way there is really nobody else as reputable to deal with.

Originally posted by vtecsir1+Feb 10 2004, 12:14 PM-->
webink_EK9
@Feb 10 2004, 11:50 AM

why not spend the extra cash, steve is the best period and if i could get an r motor with 12k!! for 500 more hell yeah. that motor is barely broken in, dont be a fool if you have the extra cash do it.

by the way there is really nobody else as reputable to deal with.

:withstupid:

12,000k is killer..I bought mine localy w/25,000mi and am super happy w/a clean new nice engine....for 500...DO IT!...and drive it for 200,000.

Whatever, dude. If you want to pass up dealing with the best in the business and getting a great swap, then do it. Just don't come bitching to us when you get dogshit for a motor with all sorts of corrosion, busted sensors, and an automatic tranny ECU.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 10 2004, 11:59 AM
and get shit.

hmotors has the best motors around. they have the best rep in the business.

And even they skrew up - my motor came with a bad alternator, distributor, and TPS.

Check out hybridrevolution.com They guy who owns that, is a member here and owns civicland. He is a good guy. I have talked to him many times and has always had pretty good coustomer service. I never actually bought from him since I found a wrecked GSR, but his prices are great.

Originally posted by vtecsir1+Feb 10 2004, 09:30 PM-->
Originally posted by Cashizslick@Feb 10 2004, 05:58 PM
pissedoffsol
@Feb 10 2004, 11:59 AM
and get shit.

hmotors has the best motors around.  they have the best rep in the business.

And even they skrew up - my motor came with a bad alternator, distributor, and TPS.

but steve took care of it promptly im sure right?

No - he did NOT help at all with the alternator or distributor. He would not mail me a new one without me sending him the old one (which still kinda worked, but shorted out all the time). My car had been in teh shop for months and i needed it back (daily driver y0).

IMO, there is no reason to buy an online swap because there are plenty of B18C's on these shores.

So is a ITR with 12k worth 5k? I don't mind buying from these guys if all of you are backing them. I'll just see it they can include shipping with that. Who should I talk to when I call out there?

Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 11 2004, 10:03 AM
Check out hybridrevolution.com They guy who owns that, is a member here and owns civicland. He is a good guy. I have talked to him many times and has always had pretty good coustomer service. I never actually bought from him since I found a wrecked GSR, but his prices are great.

hes has fucked other customers from honda-tech. pics were included of the motor he sent stacked on a broken pallet and towels and shit. motor was all shitty and had the wrong tranny.

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Feb 11 2004, 10:13 AM-->
Originally posted by vtecsir1@Feb 10 2004, 09:30 PM
pissedoffsol
and get shit.

No - he did NOT help at all with the alternator or distributor. He would not mail me a new one without me sending him the old one (which still kinda worked, but shorted out all the time). My car had been in teh shop for months and i needed it back (daily driver y0).

IMO, there is no reason to buy an online swap because there are plenty of B18C's on these shores.

ok you said he wouldnt help but then you say he said mail the old one back and he would replace it. your car was in the shop for months over an alternator and dizzy, what the hell kind of mickey mouse shop was this.

weblink there is a post on honda-tech of about 25 pages of people saying hmotorsonline is awesome, check it out. i'll link you in a sec

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=50010

scroll down and then read the posts, pages and pages of comments on different companies

you will be a lucky and happy man after installation of the r motor.

Originally posted by vtecsir1+Feb 11 2004, 07:35 PM-->
Originally posted by Cashizslick@Feb 11 2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by vtecsir1@Feb 10 2004, 09:30 PM
pissedoffsol
and get shit.

ok you said he wouldnt help but then you say he said mail the old one back and he would replace it. your car was in the shop for months over an alternator and dizzy, what the hell kind of mickey mouse shop was this.

You have to understand, this is coming from the same guy that said a USDM harness wouldn't work on a JDM motor, this dude it an idiot.

Ordering a 99 spec itr for 5k plus shipping. Where can I get the rear motor baracket and a side motor mount from a 99-00 si?

Back