hmotorsonline.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i don't know if it is that important but i know where you can get a b18c from japan for 2900 free shipping and you can get the type r for 4300 with shipping if i got mine from www.flashoptions.com check them out :ph34r:

i went through steve at hmotorsonline. the reason they wouldnt help you with the distributor is because you must buy a new on for the warrenty to be in effect. the only problem i had was that the phone was busy the first two times i called. the shipping is a flat rate of $250 in the lower 48. and my engine got here in just over a week. if you dont like the price ask if they have any other R's in stock and he'll probably have one for a little less but it will have more miles.

save yourself any trouble and just go through hmotors, you wont be dissapointed.

I just ordered the 12k mile 99spec type r from steve. Cost me $5145. I'm going to have to get some rear motor bracket and a side motor mount. Were can I get those? How much should I expect to pay? Anyway, thanks for your help! I wouldn't feel right if you guys weren't behind hmotorsonline. Oh yeah, its for a 99 Civic DX hatch.

:D

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Feb 11 2004, 10:13 AM
No - he did NOT help at all with the alternator or distributor. He would not mail me a new one without me sending him the old one (which still kinda worked, but shorted out all the time). My car had been in teh shop for months and i needed it back (daily driver y0).

IMO, there is no reason to buy an online swap because there are plenty of B18C's on these shores.

ok let me get this right.... you tell him that the alternator and distributor were bad
he tells you to send him the faulty parts and he will replace them
and your throwing a shit fit over that???

hello!!!!!!!!!!! thats how it fucking works
no one is going to just send you out new parts without getting the faulty parts first

what the fuck would be stopping asshats like you from saying "my ITR tranny is shot... send me a new one" when its actually fine... then you go and sell one of them off for $1400... i mean come on... anyone who would just ship you out whatever parts you say are bad without getting the parts in question back first is a fucking retard

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Feb 11 2004, 05:42 PM
I just ordered the 12k mile 99spec type r from steve. Cost me $5145. I'm going to have to get some rear motor bracket and a side motor mount. Were can I get those? How much should I expect to pay? Anyway, thanks for your help! I wouldn't feel right if you guys weren't behind hmotorsonline. Oh yeah, its for a 99 Civic DX hatch.

:thumbsup:

you will not be dissapointed

Originally posted by vtecsir1+Feb 11 2004, 02:33 PM-->
asmallsol
@Feb 11 2004, 10:03 AM
Check out hybridrevolution.com They guy who owns that, is a member here and owns civicland. He is a good guy. I have talked to him many times and has always had pretty good coustomer service. I never actually bought from him since I found a wrecked GSR, but his prices are great.

hes has fucked other customers from honda-tech. pics were included of the motor he sent stacked on a broken pallet and towels and shit. motor was all shitty and had the wrong tranny.

I did multiple searches, and it was one person complaining, and he said that the motor itself was in good condition. There were no pictures that I could find. If you have a diffrent thread to back this up, please show me, but it was one case. I have heard a few things from Hmotorsonline that have gone bad. Remember, it is basicly a one man operation (eric the owner) and it is not his only job.

So if you have other evidence please show me.

hmotors is the shit hands down, i got my full h22 swap from them, only problem was a broken tps and brake booster fitting, and they were both replaced by steve, very good guy bump for them

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Feb 11 2004, 05:42 PM

call steve back and tell him that your swaping a b-series into a 99 Civic DX. they probably have the mounts already. thats what i did with mine and i only payed $250 for them, hasports site wanted $300.

or you can just get some civic si mounts, im fairly sure they'll work.

Originally posted by asmallsol+Feb 11 2004, 06:07 PM-->
Originally posted by vtecsir1@Feb 11 2004, 02:33 PM
asmallsol
@Feb 11 2004, 10:03 AM
Check out hybridrevolution.com They guy who owns that, is a member here and owns civicland. He is a good guy. I have talked to him many times and has always had pretty good coustomer service. I never actually bought from him since I found a wrecked GSR, but his prices are great.

hes has fucked other customers from honda-tech. pics were included of the motor he sent stacked on a broken pallet and towels and shit. motor was all shitty and had the wrong tranny.

I did multiple searches, and it was one person complaining, and he said that the motor itself was in good condition. There were no pictures that I could find. If you have a diffrent thread to back this up, please show me, but it was one case. I have heard a few things from Hmotorsonline that have gone bad. Remember, it is basicly a one man operation (eric the owner) and it is not his only job.

So if you have other evidence please show me.

maybe it was a different forum then but im not making it up. what you said about him being one person and he has another job is not going to help boost his business, kind of like well he cares sometimes but not always because its not his real job. you see what im saying.

Back