Hmotorsonline

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rmb2k

hcmotorsonline has the best deals I can find. I was just wondering how many of you guys have done business with them. Just want to see if ya'll are satisfied and if this company is a reliable one for me to do business with. I know for sure that I'm gonna do an engine swap. The only thing now is to decide on what to get. It's either a GSR or Type R integra engine that I'll be putting in my civic (nothing less than 170hp). The GSR is cheaper, but what's another $1400? What do ya'll recommend. Another thing...are these motors imported from Japan, and will they even have the engine I want in stock (or is there a waiting list)? I saw on sohfast that they had 99 b18c5 motors in stock, but they wanted $5900. Anyhow, tell me what you think.
Thanks, Ryan

I hope you really do have the money for either of the swaps. I dislike dreamers. I have heard multiple good things about hmotors. I will be ordering my b16 from them in the next month. 1 more paycheck to go. :D So i say go with them. Best company online that i know of for motors....

HMotorsonline :thumbsup: ...as for what motor to pick...you need to decide first if you want to go NA or FI...If you decide to go NA, than c5 all the way

From what I have heard, they rock--I'm ordering a B16 longblock from them sometime soon.

I bought my motor form them and have had no problems at all. Them motor came with no damage and doesn't smoke like some JDM motors.

i got a SiR2 from them and the motor kicks ass.They did send me the wrong a/c bracket but I wasnt really worried about the a/c.

I got my b16a sir2 from them head looked clean all sensors were together. Only problem was my wiring harness was ass backwards but no big deal, other then that motor runs great

Originally posted by b16ahatch@Jun 9 2003, 12:17 AM
Only problem was my wiring harness was ass backwards

ummm yeah its from a RHD JDM car everything is going to be backwards

Back