1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmotorsonline

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by rmb2k, Jun 8, 2003.

1. rmb2k

rmb2k Junior Member

hcmotorsonline has the best deals I can find. I was just wondering how many of you guys have done business with them. Just want to see if ya'll are satisfied and if this company is a reliable one for me to do business with. I know for sure that I'm gonna do an engine swap. The only thing now is to decide on what to get. It's either a GSR or Type R integra engine that I'll be putting in my civic (nothing less than 170hp). The GSR is cheaper, but what's another $1400? What do ya'll recommend. Another thing...are these motors imported from Japan, and will they even have the engine I want in stock (or is there a waiting list)? I saw on sohfast that they had 99 b18c5 motors in stock, but they wanted $5900. Anyhow, tell me what you think.
    Thanks, Ryan

2. civ90hb

civ90hb Senior Member

I hope you really do have the money for either of the swaps. I dislike dreamers. I have heard multiple good things about hmotors. I will be ordering my b16 from them in the next month. 1 more paycheck to go. :D So i say go with them. Best company online that i know of for motors....

3. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

HMotorsonline :thumbsup: ...as for what motor to pick...you need to decide first if you want to go NA or FI...If you decide to go NA, than c5 all the way

4. Havok

Havok Senior Member

From what I have heard, they rock--I'm ordering a B16 longblock from them sometime soon.

5. Bns773

Bns773 Member

I bought my motor form them and have had no problems at all. Them motor came with no damage and doesn't smoke like some JDM motors.

6. realm730

realm730 Junior Member

I just ordered my engine from them so im going to find out if their good or not

7. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

they are legit

Milan

8. 95civiccoupe

95civiccoupe Junior Member

i got a SiR2 from them and the motor kicks ass.They did send me the wrong a/c bracket but I wasnt really worried about the a/c.

9. b16ahatch

b16ahatch Senior Member

I got my b16a sir2 from them head looked clean all sensors were together. Only problem was my wiring harness was ass backwards but no big deal, other then that motor runs great

10. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

ummm yeah its from a RHD JDM car everything is going to be backwards

11. civik95

civik95 Junior Member

yea i got my motors from them and i have not had any problem with the motors steve is cool he is the one who can give you some good deals :spin:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted